CHAPTER 13

______________________________________

Tae- Do Abortion.....

You- *gasp*

Tae- Doctor can you do it or not?

Doc- Mr.kim if we do it now her health will be complicated plus may be she can't become a mom in future.

Tae- *Blank face and left from there*

TM- We are sorry doctor. *bows*

Doc- Hey it's alright. I suggest you to take bed rest Mrs.kim otherwise your delivery will be complicated.

You- *nodded*

•TIME SKIPS TO HOME•

You, Sarah and Mrs.kim Reached at home after buying medicines and all.

Jin- Mom Is something happens at hospital?

TM- Mm.

Jin- I think he is really angry, breaking sounds are hear from his room.

You- Mom i will talk to him. *fake smile*

TM- *nodded* Don't take stress.

You slowly climb the stairs and reach infront of your both room. You take a breath and twisted the door. Luckily it was not locked. There he is standing near the window back facing. You slowly walked towards him and place hand on his shoulder. He jerked it immediately.

Tae- WHY YN? WHY THE F*CK YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THIS?

You- Let me expl- *cut off*

Tae- WHAT WILL YOU EXPLAIN NOW. How can you yn...huh am i not worthy to know about this or are you not enough trust me to share about this? *Broke down*

You- *Also crying* It's not like that tae. I know if you know about this, you will allow me to keep the babies. That's why i hide this from you.

Tae- Do you think that i will allow you to continue after knowing your life is danger, No fucking no.