2.

Wonwoo currently outside the room of  Mr.Kim,
He sighed and knocked on the door

"Come in...Mr.Jeon" these words sent shivers to Wonwoo's spine. Wonwoo opened the door and went in, "well...Mr.Jeon you would like to tell what's the time" Mr.Kim calmly said. Wonwoo  couldn't utter a single word but he strengthen himself and answerd "7-7.45 am Sir" "and what time should the employees be in the company ?"
" 7-7.30 am". Wonwoo was looking down "S-sorry sir, I promise..." Wonwoo got cut by Mr.Kim "No more promises, you always say that but never fulfills it....i don't think you live somewhere far away from the company, Jennie was right I shouldn't have elect you for Section head !" Wonwoo was badly hurt, those words effects him so bad that he would tear up any moment.

"This is the last chance I'm giving you" said while slamming his hands on the table which made Wonwoo flinched. Wonwoo nodded as the answer. "I need words Jeon" "o-okay s-sir" said with teary voice. "Tsk...man like you only shows that we can be weak and also can cry pathetic" "I-I'm not w-weak" Wonwoo Muttered
Mr.Kim smirked as he walked towards Wonwoo and grabbed his chin.

"You are weak...yet beautiful you could be a good bed warm.." Mr.Kim got cut by tight slap.
Wonwoo just realized what he did, he was shivering badly as look towards Mr.Kim. Within blink Wonwoo felt his neck has been grabbed and felt wall behind his back. Basically, he was pinned on the wall. "How dare you slap me huh....I Kim Mingyu who no one dared to touch and you slapped me" Mingyu pressed Wonwoo's neck tightly. Tears were flowing from his eyes and his was messy "S-sorry s-sir....I-I b-beg p-please l-leave m-me" Wonwoo was choking in his tears. Mingyu was satisfied seeing him like that and after few minutes he left him. Wonwoo fells on the floor and breathing heavily . Mingyu again held Wonwoo's chin and said "I told long time ago, who tries to disobey me...they always end up getting punishment, you are lucky I'm letting you go but remember if you do small a mistake which leads to company's loss I swear you won't able to live peacefully...understand Wonwoo~" Mingyu said in deep husky voice.
" Y-yes sir" wonwoo said with tears in his eyes
Mingyu leave his chin "now you may get out and work, also you will work overtime...NOW GET LOST !" Wonwoo flinched as he gets up and walks out.

Mingyu smirks as he thought "I don't know why I love to see you in pain Wonwoo"

{imagine him smirking}