69.

Disclaimer: sexual assault

"What do you mean ?" Mingyu got irritated "you think I had the best life ? I just can't explain how much I endured what I lost" Mingyu frowned

"M-my family never accepted me, they blamed me for everything....Called me Black charm, tortured me" Wonwoo had a nervous breakdown "My Hye Eomma got into accident because of me I get it I know I should be blamed for that but I wasn't responsible for taking birth in that family"

Mingyu felt heavy seeing wonwoo like this "you could have shared with me" Wonwoo chuckle "seriously ? You were part of this, you also made my life hell...because of Nayeon killed my baby kitten M-Miffie" Mingyu clenched his fist

"You never let me interact with anyone I get it you love me but this isn't called love this is called obsession....your brutal punishments left so many scars along with those given by my family on my body"

Mingyu control himself, he hated the fact that Wonwoo calling his love for elder obsession.

"At least you had your friends but I didn't I have break my friendship with Jihoon because of you....you gave me a lot pain I thought I would never meet you ever, I forgotten your name too but you walked in my life again" Wonwoo collapsed on floor

Mingyu got ignited with anger, he wanted to destroy everything in the world. His love wanted to ghost him forever. "You know what Shua hyung is hundred times better than you, he actually understands me and appreciates my efforts but you don't, you only know how to control me"

That's it, Mingyu harshly grabbed Wonwoo's jaw
"I do regret what I did but don't you dare to compare me with that Asshole....you really think me as beast then let me show you how much wilder I can be"

Mingyu drags Wonwoo to bathroom and threw him in the bathtub. Wonwoo was dreaded, he should have not say anything about Joshua.

Mingyu turn on cold water "Are those hickeys ?" Younger growled, Wonwoo tried to cover them but Mingyu tore his clothes apart.

Mingyu sawn hickeys were all over his chest "the dirt is lingering on you, I'll clean it for you" Mingyu undressed himself. He gets into the tub, elder tried to escape but failed.

Mingyu pulled out Wonwoo's specs and began kissing, his hands travelled all over elder's body. He flipped Wonwoo, began thrusting in him. He yelled and cried "Aghh~"

Mingyu cummed inside Wonwoo. He flipped him over, he takes some body wash gel and began massaging him. Wonwoo moans, he was sensitive to touch.

Mingyu turns on the shower, he dragged him and pinned to the bathroom wall. "Look at me" Wonwoo couldn't stop crying, he looked at younger as he didn't want to face more torture, Mingyu attached his lips to Wonwoo's white chocolate collarbone.

To be continued.......