3.

Wonwoo was going to his room but stopped by a Lady.

"Oh Mr.Jeon something happened why are you crying ?" The lady asked with a fake concerns. Wonwoo hated that woman infront of him. "Why are you not answering Mr.Jeon....or should I call you Wonu oppa" The lady evilly giggled, "Jennie I'm not in mood to talk to you" Wonwoo firmly said "like I care" Jennie rolled her eyes but her sight fell on Wonwoo's neck which purple-red figure print "looks like someone got a bad punishment" she chuckled, Wonwoo was about to say something but got cut by a voice "it's none of your business Bitch" a man with sassiness on his face coming towards waving his hand "like I said bitch, it's not your business...so better fuck off" that man stated "Seungkwan oppa, don't be so rude I was just concerned about Mr.Jeon after all we belong from same blood isn't it oppa" Jennie fakely cried "I don't give a fuck to your concern nor what's your relation with him ok....go do your work Miss Jennie" Jennie rolled her eyes and went away. Seungkwan sighed and looked at Wonwoo who was silently sobbing "Come on let's treat you hmm ?" Wonwoo slightly nodded.

In Wonwoo's room

Seungkwan treated Wonwoo's wounds"That bastard how dare he say that and do this

"That bastard how dare he say that and do this...by the way deserved that slap" Seungkwan Exclaimed which made Wonwoo slightly smile "What are you smiling at huh ?" Wonwoo chuckled "You are so nice Seungkwan, I thank god to give me such an amazing friend" Seungkwan smile warmly at Wonwoo "Me too you know, I have many friends but no one is like you because you are best Wonu" Said when he hugged Wonwoo.

"I guess we should go back to work now or that hitler will come here and kill us" Seungkwan said, Wonwoo replied back as he broke the hug. "Hmm...I have files to check" "let's meet at lunch time ok ?" Seungkwan walks towards the door and asked Wonwoo "Sureee then" Wonwoo replied.
They both bid bye and returned to their work.

Time skipped

As Wonwoo was checking the last file, there was knock on the door. "Come in" Wonwoo said "Mr.Jeon there is meeting, Mr.Kim want you to attend with him" Wonwoo remember what happened this morning, he knows he can't say no whatever Mingyu ask him to do "hmm ok I'm coming" the co-worker left from there and Wonwoo sighed as he leaves his room.