58.

"Where's my Wonie ?"
Everyone eyes went widen to see "Hye ?!" Joong ran towards her but she stepped back "where's my baby ?" He couldn't answer her.

"He's gone Hye" Hye threw the glass vase on the floor which made everyone flinched "You all thought I was in coma and I couldn't feel how were you all treating my baby huh !" She shouted.

"Mom, you just woke up please don't pressurize yourself for that black charm"

Slap

"How dare you" Hye was only filled with anger "Hye, how can you slap Jen it wasn't her fault, why do you value him so much ?" Suzy embraced Jennie "because he deserves to be valued and loved but I guess known of want that to happen, Joongie didn't we decided to raise him together but why did betray the decision"

Joong couldn't help seeing Hye in this condition "babe, calm down, i did it because of him you had a major accident if he had didn't stayed at your sister's house, you would never had gone into coma" Hye chuckled sarcastically "oh you think I went in coma due that, wasn't it my 'dear sis-in-law' wanted Wonwoo to be dead...she failed brakes" everyone shocked except Suzy, she was panicking.

"Brother Hyun, I know you loved Wonwoo how could you see him I like this ?" "I-I'm sorry Hye, I don't what happened to me but it won't happen anymore" Hyun walks towards Suzy "let's get divorce"