Ritual

You were getting ready for your first ritual, you were ecstatic.

You start thinking to yourself as you paint on your face paint and put on your outfit. 'I wonder if papa or any of the ghouls will notice me'. You finish getting ready and drive to the venue.

*Time skip*
You get in the line outside and your pretty close to the front, your getting awfully jittery and start fiddling with your clothes and bag.

You hear cheering and look up to see papa and the ghouls walking into the venue. Your jaw drops as you look at copia and start to blush 'holy shit he's hot' the more you think about him the more red your face turns.

Just before entering the building papa turns around to look at the line and scans it, his eyes stop on you. Your heart pounds as he looked you up and down.

He finally meets your eyes and winks, then spins on his heel and walks into the building 'and he is a tease too' you think as you subconsciously roll your eyes.

People hear you grumbling to yourself and look over to you like your crazy, well I mean you are crazy for papa and the ghouls so they are half right.

You finally get past the bag check, and they scan your ticket. Your in, you still can't believe that your here.

Your in the front row with a perfect view of papa and the ghouls. You wait not so patiently until spiritbox, the openers, come out on stage. You have heard a couple of songs and liked them so you were excited to hear more.

After spiritbox plays their mini set they walk off stage and the lights dim until it is almost black.

Your confused, but still excited nonetheless.

You hear the beginning riff of kaisarion played by dew. You start screeching and screaming.

The curtain rises and you get even louder. He looks over to you fan-girling and giggles a bit before showing off to you and the crowd.

Everyone goes ape shit and you look over to the other ghouls and scream their names too. They don't look at you like dew did, well other than swiss who just nodded and continued on with his guitar.

Then papa started walking out. You didn't think that it could get much louder but surprisingly it did.

You made eye contact with him again and this time he licked his lips, winked and made the call me motion with his hands.

You got weak in the knees but stayed strong and winked back while making the blowjob motion with your hands. It looked like your motion surprised him as he looked flustered under the face paint and stuttered a bit. You giggled as he looked over to another person.

Although you got a bit jealous that he looked at someone else but you quickly recovered, moved on and turned to look at Aether and dew having a guitar battle to the left of papa.

After Aether and dew were done dew walked over to the far right of the stage and Aether stayed put.

You looked over to Aether and made a half heart shaped with your hand. Surprisingly Aether looked up and held up the other half of the heart

You got some crazy butterflies from that.

'man this band is really good at making their fans feel seen. I seriously doubt I'm that special so they must know how to communicate with their fans'

you thought and smiled, ' although think of how awesome it would be if I was that eye catching and special'

your smile drained into a frown, 'if only...'

The lights dim and it turns pitch black and you being to become confused. You jump as you hear the loud beginning notes and chants of year zero.

Your tummy bubbles with excitement. You LOVE this song. the grin quickly returns to your face and you start to sing and scream the song while the members look at you and giggle.

After a couple of songs including Marry on a Cross, which you also sing/scream along to, mummy dust starts.

And non other than dew is Infront of you. You get so excited because we all know what dew does in mummy dust. 😏

You are playing along with the whole jack-off scene and are just waiting for the "mummy dust" to shoot up into the air.

You watch dew fake unfold Infront of you and you can't help but imagine what it would be like to see the real deal. Oh what a turn on. You can just see yourself riding him until he-

Mummy dust shoots into the air breaking you from your oh so inappropriate daydream.

You catch and grab as much mummy dust as you can and shove it into your push-up bra.

And oh what a sight that was for dew. All he can see is you memorized as he jerks off his fake cock and stuff all the mummy dust you can in your bra. There are pieces sticking out and in-between your tits.

Sweet Satan if he looked any longer he will pop a massive boner so he just has to move on to someone else for self preservation purposes.

You didn't know that so you couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

Everything must come to an end though so after a couple more songs and some more mouthwatering and pussy throbbing scenes the show comes to an end.

But good thing you have a back stage pass.

***And that was the first chapter, I hope you liked it because I surely like writing it ;)
And if there are any tips or things I could improve on just tell me :D
Word count: 937***