I. The Band

You were sitting on your couch, watching TV, when you heard a knock on your door.
You got up from the couch and opened the door when suddenly you felt arms around your back.

"Jamessss," you groaned, "Let go of me I can't breathe." You felt the arms pulling back. "Sorryyyy." James chuckled. "Mind telling me why you come here at.."
You look at the clock," 7 a.m??"

James suddenly had a big smirk plastered on his face."I want to introduce you to the band!"
You felt a rush of happiness running thought your body. "I'D LOVE THAT, JAMES!"

~little timeskip: In the studio~

You opened the door to the studio, revealing a blonde and a black haired boy talking to eachother. You looked to the left and saw a brown haired boy, sitting on a couch and picking on his Bass.

James walked into the studio.
"Hey guys, meet Y/N! She's my friend."
The boys looked at you and smiled.
"Hey Y/N, I'm Kirk," The black haired, quite attractive boy said.

He then pointed at the blonde boy, "This is Lars and this..." he pointed to the brunette on the couch, "this is Cliff."
"Nice to meet all of you!" You said smiling.
"Nice to meet you too." Kirk said.

You said on a chair that was behind you as the boys picked up their instruments.
You watched them play but you couldn't help but stare at Kirk...He has something that made a shiver run down your spine.

"Calm down Y/N...", you told yourself in your head, "you've only just met him."
Suddenly your eyes met Kirks, who was now staring at you.

He had a smirk plastered on his face and you quickly looked away to hide the fact that you were checking out one of your friends friends.

After about two hours, they stopped playing and started to pack up to leave. The boys all said goodbye and went to the door, you followed soon after.

But something...no, someone wouldn't leave your mind...You wanted to know more about Kirk.

_________________________________________________

Autors note: I hope you enjoyed part 1 of the story! It was kinda short...  (I tried to use proper grammar and vocabulary...Feel free to correct any mistakes!)

I'll try to post requlary but it won't always work because of school and stuff.

Also feel free to request stuff :)

_________________________________________________