VI. Movies and...What?...

Work was a nightmare. Everyone in this shit hole is weird.
I should probably quit this job soon, since my boss doesn't want me at work anyways.

I let out a sigh and pulled out my phone.
80 missing texts???!
Every single one of them from Kirk.

Kirk: -Hey Y/N, you done with work?

-no answer so I guess not.

-wanna sleepover again?...

I shook my head while smiling like a stupid young teenager in love, while reading the text messages.

Y/N: -sure! I'd love to :)

Kirk: -Awesome! Where should we sleepover? I don't mind coming over to yours!

Y/N: -I don't really mind where
we sleepover

Kirk:-On my way to your house already ;)

I turned around and looked into my living room.
It was a bit messy, so I started to clean everything up.

Ring

I went to my door and opened it.
Behind it stood Kirk, who was holding two pizzas in one hand and a beer crate in the other.
"Hey!" Kirk said, stepping inside.
I took the pizzas, so Kirk didn't have to carry everything.

"You didn't have to bring all of t-" "I know," Kirk said, cutting of my sentence, "But I wanted to!" When he was done with taking off his shoes, he hugged me.
"You better have a horror movie or else." He threatened in a playful way, while pulling away.

We both went into the living room and opened the pizza boxes. My stomach growled and Kirk laughed as I turned my head away in embarrassment.

"You were the one saying that I didn't have to bring all of this." He said between his laugh.
I frowned embarrassed, while taking a slice of my pizza. Kirk did the same.

While we were both eating our pizzas, which tasted amazing, I couldn't help but to side eye that handsome guitarist next to me.
The way his beautiful, brown eyes were looking at the TV, in which the exorcist played.

"Are you alright?..." he suddenly asked, looking at me. "What? Who?" "I meant your couch. No, you, dumbass." He smirked as e said that, as if it was the funniest thing on earth.

"Yeah, I am alright...I probably just saw something." "What did you see? Do I have something in my face? Is it Pizza?" He asked, turning his face while wiping over it with his hand. "No, there's nothing!" I said laughing.

"Thank god!" He said, "would've been embarrassing!" After a good minute of silence, I began to speak. "So...Kirk?" "Yeah?"
"Do you...Do you see someone? Like, do you like someone at the moment?"

"Yeah, I actually do...". he said, looking at me. "She's really smart and attractive and god damn I'd kill for her smile."  My eyes lit up. "Really??? Who is she?" He looked a bit embarrassed. "Do you know that blonde girl that always goes to our gigs? The one with red lipstick and leather pants?"

I've never worn leather pants to one of Metallicas gigs and I don't really wear lipstick that often.

"I uhh..." I thought for a moment, til I finally knew who he meant. I felt sad...no, betrayed.
Didn't he went on a date with me? Wasn't he the one that held me?

"Yeah, I know who you mean." I said smiling, even tho I was on the verge of tears. Fuck.

"You know, she's really special to me," he said, "we talked a few times already and I can't believe that I fell in love so quickly!"

"Yeah...I can't believe that I did that too..." I mumbled really quiet. "What??" He said.
"I said I am kinda tired, I think I'm gonna go to bed." I always thought he liked me.

"Oh...goodnight then!" He said. "If you're alright with it, I'm still gonna stay awake for a bit!"
"Yeah, that's fine. Do whatever you want, Kirk."
After this sentence I went upstairs into my bedroom. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore.

"Fuck you!" I said as I laid down on my bed.
I punched my pillow. "Why did you do that, you little shit!" Suddenly the door opened. In the doorframe stood Kirk. He looked at me devastated. "Oh my god, are you alright? Are you hurt? What happened?!"

I quickly wiped away my tears. "Yeah, I am alright." You do NOT look alright!" He hurried to me and sat down next to me. "What happened? Did I do anything wrong?"
"No...you're fine. I just stubbed my toe really bad!" "I'm glad. Can I do anything for you? Do you need anything?"

"No, I just need sleep I guess." How could he? If he already saw someone, why would he do all of this with me? Was I really just a friend for him? Nothing more? "Okay...I'll leave you alone then. Goodnight?" He said before leaving my room.

After he left, I began to sob again.

_____________________

I HAVENT UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME AND I APOLOGISE!
I KINDA LOST MOTIVATION FOR THIS STORY AND I KNOW THAT THIS PART DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!! I JUST NEED SOME DRAMA 😭
I HOPE Y'ALL CAN FORGIVE ME AND I ALSO HOPE YOU'RE ALL FEELING FINE!

____________________________________________