Cloudy Skulls Vs Clumsy Skills

It's been two weeks since Creo found himself in this place where he woke up.

Creo is still in bed, in complete darkness, lifting his hand in the air, trying to hold on to whatever he feels he needs to hold onto, perhaps what Francis told him.

Nicole barged in, but before Creo could say anything, she was already on top of him.

"Uhm...good morning?" He told her, trying not to look at her breasts.

"Morning to you as well, sweetie!" She whispered the last part and nibbled his ear.

"So, tell me... What's on your mind?" She asked him.

He noticed that she's in PJ's, which is just a night-shirt that's a bit oversized.

"Uhhh, no idea... It's not what I expected, seeing that there's no hammer next to my head." He told her.

She smiled, then whispered to him.

"I can feel your hammer against me. Mind explaining that?" She asked him.

He gulped. Trying to think of reasons so that he wouldn't be killed.

"Look, Creo. We only have a few rules here. What are they?" She asked him, her hands on his chest.

"Don't kill your fellow thieves. Abide and/or support each thief as if they're your family. When using magic, don't make it public. When weapons..." Before he could continue, a finger got put onto his mouth, indicating he should not speak momentarily.

"...yes yes... But does any of it say that you can't fuck anyone in the group if both parties consent?" She asked him.

"Well... I guess we both agreed to the consenting part." He said and she kissed him deeply.

His hands went to her lower back, then her thighs.

She kissed him like it's her last.

He started kissing a trail from her lips, down her neck.

He lifted her shirt, continued kissing her breasts (including nipples) and grabbed her ass.

She grabbed his head, not wanting to stop this passionate moment.

She's a strong woman, but has soft skin and soft lips.

Francis then came in, sighed then left.

The two of them decided to continue.

"I've been wanting to do this for awhile." He told her, both completely naked at this point.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, hugging him. Creo found her soft spot, her open clean neck.

The moaning Nicole made was very...pleasant to Creo.

Samantha came in shortly after.

"Nicole. When you're done with whatever the fuck, eventually, remember that we need to start packing and be there in 20 minutes. Just saying!" Samantha says, seeming to be very upset.

"Good mo-" Creo was interrupted by Samantha's 'shut up'- attitude and she left the room.

Nicole gave Creo one last passionate kiss, but even he could feel that this last kiss meant everything to her.

She stood up, but before she left, Creo grabbed her arm.

When she looked back at him, she had tears in her left eye.

"Nicole, what's wrong?" He asked her.

She plucked away from him and went out of the room.

Creo was confused, so he got dressed and went to the dining room of the place just to find that nobody's there anymore.