Perspective Detective

"Can't keep your nose out of it, can you?" Big Creo, now shirtless and a silver mask covering his face.

"Dude, you're ripped as fuck! Look, I'm not gay, even though technically I don't label myself as anything. Okay there was this one time that a guy kissed me and... Uh... That was odd." Creo's hands are tied by strong chains, trying to feel where the holes are of the chair.

"I know. That was Sullivan. I set him up." Big Creo said.

"Hey, so I'm looking at the wording and I think it might get confusing, so seeing that I'm the main character of my story, could you give yourself a different name? I know, breaking the fourth wall blah blah blah ... But if they misunderstand, they won't see the point to it, right?" Creo asked him.

"Fine. Hero Creo. Is that any better?"

"No. I'm sure you're the evil one here."

"What!? No. Okay look, I don't have another name."

"Okay, I'll give you one. Uhhh. White!" Creo told him.

"Well, I do believe in White and Black Theory." Silverskull said.

"Oh?" Creo thought to himself, being way too calm being strapped and tied down.

"I didn't... Ugh. Fine let's just go with it." Silverskull opening a bag full of torture tools.

"Oh? So... Why torture me? I can just give you answers... I mean, you haven't even asked any questions yet."

Silverskull took a syringe and pulled some yellow liquid from a little bottle.

"Yeah yeah. I could, but I don't have any information to take from you. I'm literally just having you here to stall you from destroying the world. After all, you don't fit here." Silverskull stated, flicking the syringe.

"What's that? I know I have tattoos but it doesn't mean it was through needles." Creo told him.

"I know, it's reincarnation marks. They disappear as soon as you've realised what your previous life was like. What I didn't know is that you don't fear needles. Excellent!" Silverskull said, then stabbed the syringe in Creo's right eye.

Creo screams in agony, trying to stop Silverskull from pushing it in, trying to fall back with the chair but it's drilled into the floor.

"Good, good!"he took the needle out, Creo's cry out of agony is all that could be heard.

"What the fuck man!" Creo asked him.

"Just because I'm doing the torturing doesn't mean I'm the bad guy. There's rules and laws to all things. That's why they make sure you learn the rules when entering the Dark Council. Ask me, I know them by heart."

"But you're injuring a fellow Dark Council Member! I'm 27th seated!"

"Oh no, I'm so scared. Grow up! I'm 10th seated. That being said, the rules change when you're in the top 10. You might be a rook, a knight or whatever, but in this game, I'm the King. I can't be taken alive."

"Fuck. My eye burns! JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!! I CAN'T... I CAN'T...TAKE THIS... ANY FUCKING MORE!"

"Shiotoxin. Not many have survived it. 1 hour of pure torture in your veins. If you're not dead within an hour. Haha! Count yourself lucky then. The more magic you have, the less effective it is. Created in the royal war when Usuris Kingdom experimented with the captured enemy. Project Anna. First it makes you itch, then makes you feel awake, sensitive, thinning both the skin layer depth and thinning the blood, making the victim feel weak and also feel all the pain." He said after injecting Creo in his arm.