Semi-come on!

Creo and Francis sat at the coffee shop, until two teenage girls were arrested in the distance.

"Target acquired. On me, lad!" Francis said and walked towards where the guards were.

When Creo noticed the two girls, seeing how sad they were, crying out for help, a semi-colon tattoo appeared on his left wrist. He noticed it immediately because it started itching.

"What's with... I don't have time for this!" He told himself.

The two guards grabbed the girls by their hair, pulling them as they walked, Creo and Francis following them in the shadows.

Creo noticed that Francis is really good at concealing himself in the dark. Every time Francis as much as touch a shadow, it's difficult to spot him.

Both of them followed the guards.

"This is wrong... The jail is on the other side. Not just that, all guards are female, they're males." Creo could hear Francis say.

"Wait...what?" Creo was surprised to hear this.

"Creo. What happens here, stays between us, right?" Francis told him more than asked.

"Uhh...sure?" He told him, not sure what that's supposed to mean exactly.

Creo just saw Francis go around the corner, then there was blood. The two girls ran for it.

Creo rushed to see what happened, then he realised that Francis has been stabbed with a rapier-like sword.

"Run." Francis said, smiling at the guard.

These two guys are big in size, like bodybuilder big.

Creo rushed in and attacked the other guard by shouldering him, kicking Francis off from the guard who stabbed him. Both of them are still standing, just laughing at what Creo achieved.

"Go!" Creo told Francis, who then left him.

"Ahahaha! We finally got one of you punks!" The one said.

"To think that the mistress will be happy to see we've found a newbie as well!" The other said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but I have nothing to give you! Why'd you take those two girls?" Creo shouted at them.

"Loud you sure are! Listen, creep, they were bait for scum like you Thief family!" The one stated.

"You're not guards at all, are you?" Creo asked them.

"No, we're worse! We're Xorg!" The man grabbed Creo and head bumped him, then tossed Creo into the wall.

The other guy tackled Creo after he got up, then started beating him up, repeatedly punching his face.

Creo noticed the guy has a knife, so he grabbed that and cut the back of his own neck open.

Creo felt the warmth of his blood flowing out, his body vibrating.

(Is this how it ends?)

The guy stopped beating him up.

"Why'd you have to do that now? That's no fun!" He seemed sad, while Creo is bleeding out.

Creo woke up in darkness.

"Where... Am I?"

A light shone in the distant sky, but nothing else is visible.

Creo held his hand out to reach the light, but then he heard feminine gasps and woke up with a smack on the face.

"Ouch! What? I'm not dead! Oh gosh!" He stood up and ran to the bathroom to puke.