Trace the answer

Waking up, Creo felt a nauseous feeling.

Opening his eyes, he looked at his hands, which were bones only, scarlet colours around him, black blood flowing in the surrounding area.

He immediately saw that his body was destroyed into pieces, his organs laying outside of where it's supposed to be. He started freaking out, while his guts were utterly destroyed and mouldy.

Everything disappeared instantly when realised that it was a vision when Francis got into the room.

"You look shaky. You okay?"

"Uhm... Yeah...just, a nightmare. How'd I get here, where's Nicole?" Creo asked, seeing that his hands and everything is perfectly fine.

"You definitely have blue balls if you're thinking of them now. But... I have a question for you." Francis sat on a chair next to Creo.

"Tell me, what are the last things you remember before waking up?" He asked in a rather friendly manner.

"Well... I remember that- I remember being crucified, no, there was a lady that I fought against. She was really strong. She... she's a cyborg! She had Sam with her. Oh yes... The reason I went there is because...FUCK!" Creo closed his face in disgust and stress.

"I'm listening."

"Nicole...she was burnt to a crisp. I couldn't make it. I... I-couldn't d-." Creo stated then before he puked, Francis gave him a bucket.

"So, you were talking about Sam and this lady cyborg?"

"I can't question your morals?" Creo asked him, who seems fine that Nicole died.

"...speak." Francis said and the room felt a bit cold to Creo.

"Fine...fine... Yeah I fought against the cyborg and she bested me... That's all I can remember. Probably safe to assume that Sam is also dead because of me being weak." Creo stated, looking into the distance.

"Never assume. It just means you'll make an ass of you and me. Look, there's a few things I'll have to figure out. My brother is also being possessed by the Order, so I'll have to get him out of there. Val is missing and Bush is asleep. I also don't like you being in bed every morning." He told him.

"I need rest man. When else am I sleeping?"

"In the afternoon. The early mornings is best for missions, evening for sessions and afternoon for gaining energy. I for one only sleep every 3 days. You should try it sometime." He told Creo, but by the face Creo reacted, it's clear that Francis is not normal to him.

"So... I think it's time for you to learn how to fight." Francis told him.

"We're almost there." Samantha told Nicole, seeing a massive island filled with alien-like technology, a barely transparent barrier surrounding it and a lot of drones flying around, either analysing or gather information.

"Xorg plant 245. One of many. The Ruler here is a bitch though."

"...do I get to see him?" Nicole asked, almost crying but holding it up.

"Maybe. I mean, they should... You've done quite a bit for them."

They arrived at the island, the ship docked.

An elite looking Android came to them when they stepped on land.

"Good day ladies. The headquarters requested me escorting you both to the House. Please be so kind as to follow me." It told them in a feminine robotic voice. It had the appearance of a young adult teen, but with elegance.

"...no 'Welcome to the Island of Hawaii' or any tours today?" Samantha asked.

"It entirely depends if you have what Our Lady requested." They told them kindly.