Lonely lost inside

Creo, Leroy and Francis got to Roland's Hotel.

"Welcome to Roland's Hotel! How can I assist you gentlemen today?" The Butler asked kindly.

"Yeah, we're from the Thieves group. We'd like to get to our friends." Creo stated.

"I'm sorry Sir, but we don't have anyone here from the Thieves Group."

Francis grabbed the guy by the collar.

"Listen here, Punk! Our friends have been abducted, kidnapped or whatever. They're lost! I, we need to find them. Now I need to get to the place where we all have to be! That is somewhere here!" Francis said to the guy.

"My apologies, Sir. Unfortunately I have no idea what you're referring to."

Leroy looked at the cameras. His thoughts went inside of it.

"Francis! Let me handle this!" Creo stated.

"I do apologize for my ... friend's actions on you. We'd really like to know where our friends could be. Once he was told that this is the place where big things are happening, related to what we do everyday. Do you know anything about that?" Creo asked kindly.

"Unfortunately not, sorry Sir. This place is quite big. Maybe I could book a room for you?"

Leroy walked forward.

"Could you please show us what's under this place?" Leroy asked.

"Certainly so, Sir."

He walked to the elevator and got a lift for them.

They entered the lift.

When the door closed, the silence broke loose.

"What was that!?" Francis asked.

"For security reasons, that A.I is built to only respond to that question to allow the thieves down under. I hacked into the camera's database and noticed that Samantha and Nicole was here, along with Jamie. They haven't left yet, according to the cameras. The A.I in the front is the only thing that can allow one to pass, along with the given password, which is anything related to 'show me what's down from here'." Leroy stated.

"That's awesome! Where I'm from, that's an insane ability to have!" Creo stated, then realized what he said.

When they got to the floor, the whole place came to silence.

"Who, are you?" A big man said, with almost everyone holding their magic and weapons out.

Francis stepped forward.

"It's alright, we're from Thieves Group." He stated.

"We know about you. But the other two." The man pointing his gun at Creo and Leroy.

"I'm Creo, a new m-" before he could say anything, everyone dropped their guns, then apologized.

"Our apologies. We do not wish any harm to you." The man said. Everyone seemed terrified.

"We love the haircut you did, Sir! I personally almost didn't recognise you."

Lady walked forward, then sighed.

She grabbed Creo and Leroy by their wrists and dragged them to a different room.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Lady asked Creo. Francis joining afterwards.

"What do you mean. Hi, by the way. Who are you?" He asked her.

"You're fucking up the multiverse with your mere presence! So tell me, what are your intentions!?" She asked him.