Prologue

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's raining...

The feeling of coldness hugging her entire body, the soak of droplets, hits her face gently. The storm was her emotion, and humans can't survive such weather like this.

They forgot me...

It was quite peculiar to see a child resisting the cold of this thunderstorm in the grassy field.

They didn't even remember me at all...

She looked down, lifting her hand to grab a handful of her dark hair.

Mizael... Vector... All of you...

Fighting the tears slipping out of her eyes, struggling to fight the cold.

There's not a single memory of me left...

She sucks the air through her teeth, looking at the rainy sky again.

Don Thousand, you made me this way...

The lightning flashes reveal a girl with cold red eyes, pale skin, black hair, and a red ombré low ponytail. Her attire includes a dark red jacket with three-quarter sleeves, a popped-up collar with a fur tan over a black three-quarter sleeve top with a slight boat neckline, and fingerless mid-forearm gloves. She also has a belt choker and a sterling gold pink jewel necklace around her neck. In addition, she wore black stockings, high-waisted shorts with a red sash around her waist connected with three small golden rhombi on the knot, and black dark red boots.

You turned me into a devil...

Her blood boiled, her eyes glowed red...

A devil...

Her clenching fist drew blood, and her teeth gritted.

"Why... Why me? WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS TO SUFFER LIKE THIS?!" Claps of thunder struck down. "TELL ME!"

A hand lightly tapped her shoulder. Then, on her instinct, a blade was summoned out of her disk and attacked the human behind her.

CLASH

A blade stopped her from cutting the hooded figure's head off. However, she didn't recoil back her blade.

"My, you're quite a temper today, dearest flower." A teasing voice spoke, revealing a gold-colored eye. "Were you releasing your anger out under such bizarre weather?"

Her anger slowly dissipated so did the precipitation. Then, recognizing the person, "Silvanus...." She draws back her blade, fixing her posture. "I'm sorry, it's just...."

A burst of small laughter escaped from his lips, dismissing his hand. "There's no need, and I'm not like my brother. I have been watching you all the time, though it's entirely my fault for not realizing the pain he would put you through."

I don't blame you...

"No, you never knew what he could do to me. But you did save me in some parts, which are quite complicated even to see a deity like you do such things." She lowered her head. "Even if you were from a different world, that is...."

A genuine smile appeared on his lips, gently petting the ravenette. "You're a kind soul. You do know that, don't you, dearest flower?" He sighed. "It's a shame only one person knows and not the others. But, of course, you don't want them to know the misunderstandings do you?"

She bit the inside of her lips. Memories of her past kept repeating. "Of course not...."

"Maybe this time you can change it. Who knows?" Silvanus gently moved her head to his chest, patting her back. "Don't worry. Once I find a way to remove your curse, you'll be free, my dear."

"Is that true?" She lifted her head, making eye contact with the deity of Barian World. "You're not lying like the others, right?"

His eyes softened, seeing the desperation, the misery in her dull eyes. He wrapped his arms around her like how her dear family once did.

"Of course, Dearest Flower... Now let us return to the Astral World."

Right, I forgot about my detainment...

━━━━━━━━━━━━ .・