Chapter 8.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・
No need to keep questioning the past or future
It's enough when we could meet each other in space and time
Risk it all just tightly grab those hands reaching for you
That one moment of silence means forever
・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

~+✞+~

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━
Every day she would question her dreams.

Every night she would get the same ones.

Why exactly

No.

Why is she getting this strange dream? In her dream, whenever she walks around amid shadows, she always sees the silhouette figure with an icy color crystal flower within its palm. Gripping on it so slightly creates cracks. Seeing this makes her feel sick and in pain. Every gap creates pain in her body as soon as it breaks.

SHATTER

Tears fell on her face, watching it fall into a million pieces.

Why... Why am I feeling like this? I don't... I don't understand. Why does it hurt?

Why does it hurt, indeed... It was just a piece of a jewel, so why? Was it worth keeping? Was it?

Oh, how she wished it was if that person hadn't stomped it to dust...

"You've been having the same dream every night?" Rio nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?

She sighed and looked at her twin. "I didn't want to worry you, Ryouga. Besides, this is my business. I might figure it out myself."

Rio conversed with Ryouga about the dreams that concerned her and needed someone to talk with her.

"But if you figure it out, would it go away?" Shark asked, which caused her body to tense slightly. "See, you can't deny it either."

"Look, I just," she let out another sigh. "I'm just a bit stressed from it, all right? I want to know what that dream means and why I'm getting it every night. I'm just confused, that's all." She said, leaning her forehead on her fist. "And that crystal looked familiar... As if I lent it to someone before."

She wanted to know who it was.

She wants to know what that crystal is.

That dream meant.

What everything she just saw meant.

Was it her memories? Or was it when she was a Barian?

"Just. Just try not to think about it. You might get a headache." Shark got up from his chair, "Also, stop making that face. It makes you look weird." He quickly walked away, not wanting to face his twin's wrath.

"Wha-" That snapped her out of her thoughts. She quickly turned her head only to see an empty seat next to her. "RYOUGA!"

How childish.

"Why is everyone in this mansion so loud..," Tsubaki muttered, petting the raccoon who lay on her lap.

The garden was the only place that was peaceful other than her bedroom. She was sitting by the fountain looking at her reflection, easing her stress out, but that all shattered when her ears perked up at the sound of a girl yelling. Ponta only tilted his head in question, not understanding what the ravenette meant.

"I dislike the loud sound within this mansion, and it's noisy. I almost felt my ears ringing at the moment."

She looked down to find the raccoon looking up at her in curiosity. She sighed, wondering if this creature even knew what she meant. Tsubaki scratched behind Ponta's ears, emitting a purring from his throat. She hummed in amusement. Who would have thought a raccoon would make such sounds? Recalls of hers.