Chapter 1.

I heard the bells ring for the return of the Scouts or the Survey Corps. I ran as fast as I could to get to the gate. Commander Erwin, my older brother, saw me first, as always, he and his horse came over to me and he picked me up and slung me over his horse to ride with him. We didn't say anything, which is normal for these times. All of a sudden we heard and saw a lightning strike and saw a huge ass titan. Next thing I knew I was getting passed to Captain Levi, as Erwin was yelling at him to "watch over her and keep her safe." "Tch. Brat." As Levi rode off to HQ, he asked me "If I wanted to go out with him?" I said, "Sure." We've been crushing on each other for years. It probably wasn't the best time to ask, but we never had a moment alone because of my brother. That and the age gap is 13 years but I don't mind it one bit. Brother Erwin thought we wouldn't be a good much because we're so different, basically opposites but hey opposites attract right?

       ------- Time skip to HQ -------

When Levi and I got back to the HQ and into his office I told him that "I want to join the scouts, so I'm going through Cadet training for the next 5ish years. If you want to support me then please do, if not I'm still going.?" "As much as I don't want you in danger, I know you are just as stubborn if not more so than your brother. Damn brat. You stay here I'm going back to help out. I'll be safe don't worry about me." I watch him as he leaves after kissing me on the forehead.

                   ---- Time skip ----

Levi's Pov

     It's been a few months since Alex and I got together, both her brother Erwin and Hange knows. We were both scared to tell her brother but he was actually very excited for us. Apparently, both he and Hange have been trying to get us together forever now.  I'm standing here with a ring box to propose to her before she leaves for Cadet training. I'm standing in the mess hall waiting for her and Erwin to come back from the stables. I heard a whisper of a conversation about me from Alex and Erwin. "How's your guy's relationship going, with you leaving here soon." "It's going ok, I think he's a little upset with that fact and I think he's hiding his true feelings about me and me leaving." I overheard Alex say that, I started laughing and smirking at that. Then the mess hall door opened up and I saw Alex, Erwin, and Hange walkthrough. With that, I knelt on one knee when Alex got close to me. "Alex, I know we haven't been together for long but I already know that I don't want to give you up to anyone else and I don't want anyone else. Would you do the honor of marrying me?" "Yes Levi, I would love to marry you." With that being said I put the ring on her finger and kissed her lips with a short but passionate kiss.