Chapter 4.

Alex's POV

    When I woke up the next morning, I remembered everything that happened with Petra in the mess hall yesterday. I groaned and stretched my body to loosen up the stiff muscles. I got dressed in my uniform and put my hair in a ponytail and went to go get breakfast. When I got to the mess hall, it had only a few people in it. I decided to sit with Eren and his friends for breakfast. "Hey Eren, I heard that you have training with Hange today." I thought I get away from Petra and catch up with Eren and the others.
"Hey Alex, yeah, I do. I just got a question about them. Are they as crazy as everyone says?" I could tell he was nervous about training with them. "Yeah, they are. But they're also super nice when they get to know you and vice versa." He was still a little nervous but not as much as before, so that's good. I forgot that Jean and Connie sit with Eren during meal times. As soon as they sat down in front of me, they started drooling. They kept trying to talk to me. Jean said, "You need to leave the Captain, and be with me." Of course, I'm rolling my eyes at him. I looked up and saw Levi watching us and listening to the conversation, so I decided to mess with him a bit. "Oh, of course, Jean, how stupid of me to be with someone else. Of course, I'll leave Levi and be with you, Jean." I replied in a very sarcastic tone of voice while smirking and winking at Levi. "Alex. YES YES!"... Jean yelled over and over again. This is the time Levi got up and walked over to Jean and slapped the back of his head. "No, she won't brat, tsk," Levi grumbled while glaring at me. I smiled innocently at him while laughing so hard I fell off the bench, backward into Erwin. He didn't look too happy seeing me slamming into him. He looked down at me, starting to open his mouth to yell before he realized it was me. He saw me laughing so hard that tears were forming in the corner of my eyes. I looked up at him and started laughing even harder to the point where I was gulping for air. "Sorry, Commander. Jean was trying to get with me," I replied to my brother. At this point, the entire mess hall is laughing with me or at me. Even Levi cracked a small chuckle. Erwin pulled me up and off him and the floor. He dragged me to his table with Levi and Hange. The mess hall finally died down, and the next thing I know Commander Shadis walked in and sat down across from me. When I looked up at him, I jumped a little because he surprised me. I wasn't expecting him to show up randomly. "Fight and kill Titans, but another human being scares you," Shadis said mockingly.  "Shut up, Keith. I just wasn't expecting to see you at the scouts HQ. When did you get in?" I replied to him. Everything was quiet in the hall. I knew everyone was listening. I looked around and saw tons of shocked faces about how I just spoke to Shadis. "I got in last night after everything went down with that one red-haired girl." He informed me. "Oh." Was all I could say. Now I knew why it was super quiet, Petra isn't hanging off of Levi. I gave Levi a look that asked where she was. He has gotten used to me talking with my facial expressions.  "Stables." Was all he said, and to be fair, that's all he had to say. I nodded back to him. Just like every other day, we have cleaning and training. Not exactly in that order. Some days, we go on different missions for whatever reason or expeditions. As breakfast came to an end, we have training to do. Jean wanted to be my partner for this training session. Though during the entire session, he kept training to hit on me and telling me I need to leave Levi. I don't think he believes that Levi and I are married. "Please Jean. Just take no for an answer please. This is starting to get a little bit ridiculous," I pleaded with Jean the entire time he is seriously getting on my nerves with this entire thing. As Levi says "Brats you have 5 minutes left." "Please Alex leave him and we can get married," Jean all but whined his way through that sentence entirely. That was the final straw that broke the camel's back and I swung my fist and hit right in between his eyes, breaking his nose as well. I knocked him out and he went limp on his way down to the ground. Everyone was watching and they were shocked when they saw him go down like that with blood gushing out his nose and bruises already starting to form around his eyes. Levi came over and wanted to know what happened and why was Jean unconscious. So I explained that "he wouldn't stop trying to get with and flirting with me. So I punched him right between the eyes and broke his nose." "That's my girl," he told me with a smirk on his face, he gave me a wink and a look that says that he is proud of me for standing my ground with Jean. "Eren and Connie take Jean to the medics, please." "Yes Captain," they both said at the same time sounding scared as hell of me. He dismissed everyone from training which usually lasted until lunch most days. Today was one of those days, we walked to the mess hall together and there was whispered gossip about what I had done to Jean and why I did it. Honestly, Jean is a cool guy when he's not hitting on all the females which is all the time. I was just coming out of my internal monolog when I felt a leg try to trip me when I was about to sit down at mine and Levi's table. I looked over and saw Petra trying to get to Levi again. Levi shrugged off Petra, again and again, then he sat down next to me.

Levi's POV

   I sat down next to Alex at lunch today because I wanted to talk to her about what happened yesterday with Petra. "Hey, you ok hun?" I asked her wanting to know what was going through her head at this point. "Yeah, I'm okay, babe. Just annoyed about both Petra and Mikasa." She said in all seriousness. I just gave her a nod to let her know that I believe her. At this point, Erwin and Hange joined us at the table and I just sip my tea.

A/n
Sorry, it took so long.