Chapter 6.

I woke up before the sun started rising, knowing everyone was still asleep. I also knew I would wake Levi if I got out of bed. I got up anyways because I knew I wouldn't fall back to sleep anytime soon. I sighed with relief when Levi didn't wake up when I got up. He needs as much sleep as he can get, being an insomniac. I'm also an insomniac as well and always have been. Nothing helps me sleep much anymore, anyways. I got dressed in my uniform and decided to take a late walk around the grounds. When I made it outside, I lay down on a small hill to watch the stars. It wasn't long before I felt a presence next to me; I looked to my right and saw Erwin sitting down, watching the stars as the sun peaked over the horizon. "Insomnia acting up again?" Erwins' ever booming voice asked in a hushed tone. "Yeah," I said in a whisper while nodding. "Do you want to talk about it?" I just shook my head no. We just sat there in silence for a bit longer. Not sure how long had passed before hearing my name getting called out and hearing footsteps coming at us. I sat up and looked behind me to see Levi heading this way looking a bit concerned. I took in his messy hair and could tell he's been running around looking for me. "Why didn't you wake me?" Levi asked. "Uh, because you were asleep," I replied in amusement. I just got a "Tch" from him. We soon heard the bell for breakfast, so we got up and went to the mess hall for food. I sat next to Levi with Hange and Erwin across from us. I didn't talk much, though; Hange did enough talking for all of us. After a bit of breakfast, we all had to do our cleaning. I went ahead to the stables to help Sasha with them. The stables always took the longest time to clean thoroughly. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I just wanted to get the cleaning done so I can have some free time before lunch and then training. I'm pretty sure that it's the ODM gear training today.

SMALL CHAPTER. SORRY, I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK.