CHAPTER 9

jimin please stop crying yoongi said while his heart Hurt like a bitch. Why yoongi why . Jimin asked . Do you hate me . Jimin asked while leaving yoongi . Why would I hate you yoongi asked . Y-yoongi I want to tell you something jimin said while wiping his eyes with the rim of his shirt . Yes go ahead yoongi said staring at jimins eyes . Yoongi...... I-i love you jimin said hugging yoongi tightly . Sobbing in his neck. Yoongi was beyond surprised . He did not expect jimin to say something like that . Yoongis world stopped right there . Yoongi cried his heart out in jimins shoulder

The love of his life loves him back what do he want more than that . I love yoo too more than you can ever imagine jimin yoongi said happily he is the happiest person in this world right now .

JIMIN'S POV

Do you think I'll love you back after what you did to me you bastard . Never never in your dreams I'll love you . I'm going to deceive you . You see . Your going to pay what you done yoongi jimin said to himself .

End of jimin pov ~

---------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung is now sitting in the balcony in a very dangerous position seeing the town enjoying the winter wind brushing his face .

Suddenly  a pair of hands pushed him and pulled him in a second taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs . He turn around to see jungkook laughing his ass out .

"Do you think it's funny " taehyung asked pouting like a kid who lost his balloon .
"Definitley wrong its more than funny" jungkook said rolling on the floor grabbing his stomach.
"Don't laugh" tahyung orderd in a cold voice .
But it dosent affect jungkook . Because he is an alpha .
"I said don't laugh" "stop" taehyung said but jungkook is laughing like there is no tommorow.

Tahyung jumped on jungkook and pinned his hands on the either side
And said "stop" jungkook stopped laughing and smiled widely at the pouty taehyung ." Alright I'll stop majesty" jungkook said

" why did you do that " taehyung asked still sitting on top of jungkook.
Which one . Jungkook asked . " pushing me " . "Did I only pushed you" jungkook asked .

Taehyung sighed . " pushed me and pulled me " . Well I never seen a omega so brave like you so I wanted to test your gutts jungkook said staring onto taehyungs sharp sword like eyes .

Taehyung is still on jungkooks top. "Don't do that again" taehyung said looking into the black haired alpha . "You too" jungkook said made taehyung frown his eyebrows. "What not to do " . "Sitting on my dick with your plump ass" . And you're making me hard now . Jungkook said bucking his hip slightly towards taehyungs ass.
Taehyung widen his eyes and immediately stood . His ears and face are fully red . Jungkook noted that .

"Why your face is red omega " jungkook asked . " its not like we are never gonna do that for life long" . Jungkook said putting his index finger on taehyungs chin. Forcing him too see him . " We are never gonna do it " taehyung said . Assured . " well let's see your heat is comming am I right" said jungkook . Taehyung widen his eyes and said . " h-How did you know"

"Um I'm your mate darling I know everything happens on your body"
"Can you feel anything more than my heat in my body" taehyung asked seeing jungkook with hopefully eyes.

"Nothing" said jungkook  coldly. Averting his eyes from taehyungs sharp ones .

Jungkook felt his heart running a marathon inside his body he saw himself on the mirror he was smiling . Again . It's the second time in this week. Jungkook said to himself and went to bed .

Taehyung pressed his head in the bed . He started to think about jungkook . Yes he fell in love with him . That's all taehyung knows . He love jungkook.

It's the middle of the night taehyung woke up panting his head is covered in sweat . He feel his body heat up . He knew what it was its his heat it was so bad because it's his first heat after mating his scent started to spread he want his alpha right now but he can't give his body like that He went to the kitchen to get tablets he tried to find the tablets.  He was searching for tablets . Until he felt a pair of hands hugging him from back
He turned to see jungkook staring at him with lust his eyes a"A-ALPHA" taehyuung said making jungkook turn on even more. "Let's get going omega" jungkook lifted taehyung taehyung was already giving open mouth kisses on jungkooks neck . He wanted jungkook so much he crave for him right now

SMUT AHEAD ~

Jungkook reached his bedroom he opened the door with his legs he carried Tae inside he threw him in tye bed and went locked his door . Taehyung was already pulling his shirt . Moaning his bottom had a obvious tent . Jungkook got hard by the sight infront of him

"A-Alpha taehyung made grabby hand towards jungkook as jungkooks eyes filled with lust . When jungkook got on his knees in the bed . Taehyung pushed him in the bed and topped him he was kissing jungkook like there is no tommoorow his heat wave rushed in like a tsunami . He is now giving open mouth kisses on jungkooks neck which jungkook really liked it he gave soft moans .

Taehyung reached jungkooks sweat pants he removed it hastily jungkooks member sprung over and stood proudly in front of taehyungs face jungkook was not opposing anything he knew taehyung is in his heat and he is on his high.

Taehyung started to lick the tip of jungkooks cock like its ice cream jungkook tightly closed his eyes as he saw the most sinful sight of his life taehyung skillfully licking his cock swirling his tongue inside while he bobed his head . Jungkook was all sweaty his hand is on taehyungs brown locks jungkook was about to cum . He stood up and pushed taehyung on the bed . Ripped his shirt and throwed on the floor . He started to suck his mate mark and going to his collar bone leaving bites . He went to taes hard nippleand sucked and abused as much as he can.

"A-ALPHA I WANT YOU INSIDE ME " taehyung said while moaning and bucking his hips towards jungkook
"You want it faster or deeper" jungkook asked in his deep voice.
"I want you to fuck me faster and deeper alpha" taehyung said while moaning.
Jungkook took of taes pants and started to give open mouth kisses in taes innerthigh . This sent Tae shiver through his spine. He started moving because of overstimulation when jungkook started to eat him out.
He licked taes small virgin pink hole . It opened and closed and clenched . Wanting more than a tongue

"Alpha please fuck me " taehyung begged . Jungkook teased Tae with rubbing his cocks head on taes hole . He slowly put his cock inside taes asshole and saw how it ate his cock.
He started move in a normal phase.

"Fuck you're so tight " jungkook said thrusting fastly .
Ah ah ahhhhh uhg ugh.... alpha ah um...so good .. ah taehyung moaned .

Jungkook thrusted so hard inside taehyung. taehyung moaned highly when jungkook hit his prostate .
Jugkook grunt and moaned loud when he came inside taehyung. He flipped taehyung and started to pump taehyung in a animalistic speed .
Taehyung cummed in a second both panting hardly jungkook flopped beside taehyung . Jungkook heard sift snores as he saw taehyung sleeping cutley.

Taehyung started to mumble something . Jungkook  went near taehyung what he said made jungkook freeze in his spot .

" A-alpha I love you " taehyung mumbled in his dream
Jungkook's heart race as he had a urge to tell I love you too but he can't.  He don't know if he really loved taehyung.
Suddenly a guilt hit jungkook as he used taehyung . He slowly got up from the bed got a damp towel. And cleaned taehyung and himself and he stared at taehyungs sleeping face . And hugged him .
Taehyung nuzzled into jungkooks chest as he slept peacefully on his alphas arms .