CHAPTER 10

Taehyung woke up feeling a hard yet warm chest . Taehyung raised his head and saw jungkook sleeping like a baby. Taehyung thought it was a dream but soon he realized it was not a dream . He got tensed as he tried to release himself form jungkooks grip . The he saw that he was naked .

Why am I naked taehyung asked himself. Flashes of last night came to his eyes . He screamed in fear pulling blankets on himself.
Jungkook woke up by the scream .
He saw taehyung shaking while looking at him with tears in his eyes. "Taehyung what's the matter why are you screaming this early in the morning "
jungkook asked crawling little near to taehyung . But taehyung backed himself. 
" What did you do to me yesterday". Taehyung asked sobbing.
" well you're on your heat and you asked me to....".
"Asked you to what " . Taehyung asked as he hid his face in his hands.

He suddenly swapped his head and asked . " Did you knot me" he asked in fear. " um...yes you told Me to" jungkook said cooly. Taehyung sobbed even harder.
" hey what's the matter you told me to do then you're accusing me" jungkook said frustrated.

" I was not in my sense and you took advantage of me " taehyung said between his sobs

"Taehyung you didn't had a one night stand or something I'm your mate " jungkook said looking at taehyung.

" do you love me huh do you love me in which way you're my mate"

taehyungs asked as he got so closer to jungkooks face hands raised to slap him.

" I love you" jungkook said taehyung put his hands down in shock.
" what did you say" taehyung asked .
" I said I love you" jungkook said again.

" and I'm sorry for what happened yesterday I was not also in my right mind " jungkook said lowering his head .

"You sure you love me" taehyung asked lifting up jungkooks head .

" to be honest at first I didn't I hated you for no reason and I realized you're something like I felt attracted towards you"

jungkook said trying to pull out words to fill his feeling.
Until he felt a finger on his lips.

" I love you too alpha " taehyung said smiling his eyes turn into crescents.

"Look taehyung I know we both are not sure that we truly love each oth-"

" court me " taehyung said cutting off jungkook

What , " court me jungkook" taehyung said

This was the first time taehyung used jungkooks name.

Jungkook dosent know that his name sounds this beautiful from taehyungs mouth.

" I'll sure mate" jungkook said showing his bunny teeth.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

YOONMIN

" hey jimin jungkook and Tae called us for a dinner " yoongibasked while checking his Phone

" so" jimin asked coldly

" we should go right " yoongi asked now looking at jimin

" yeah wahterver " jimin said boringly

" Jimin did i do something wrong " yoongi asked looking at jimin

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CANT YOU SEE IM ON PHONE" Jimin asked in a loud voice .

" y-yeah I'm sorry " yoongi said lowering his head .

Jimin saw this he can't ruin his master plan by shouting at him he want to hurt yoongi so bad he got up and sat on yoongis lap and held his face in his small hands .