CHAPTER 11

" WHAT YOU MATED WITH JUNGKOOK" jimin asked shocked when Tae said him
" yes jimin ah can you please keep it low " Taehyung asked as he felt shy
" you feeling something like nausea or dizziness " jimi  asked expecting something.
" no hyung nothing "Tae said pouting
" well hyung you're glowing" Tae said while looking at jimin
" yoongi said that too maybe it's my makeup" jimin said showing his eye smile.
" you know hyung omegas glow when they're pregnant" Tae said looking intensly
" w-what p-p-pregnant" jimin asked slightly scared.
" yeah I suggest you to take a pregnancy test" Tae said smiling he pulled the comforter and drifted to sleep.
" pregnant huh....... I'm not going to keep his baby im gonna abort it and that's gonna be the biggest punishment he can ever have ". Jimin said to himself and went to sleep.

Jimin is currently sitting infront of 6 pregnant testers all showed two lines indicating jimin is pregnant.
"Do I have to tell him " jimin asked himself.
" no I'm not gonna then I'll throw the reports on his face and that's the end " jimin said smirking internally but somewhere in his heart he felt prickling sensation as he thought of killing the poor innocent baby inside him.

" I'm sorry baby but I can't keep you I don't like your father im sorry " jimin said while creasing his tummy.

1 week later.

Jimin woke up and pulled out his phone and dialed a number .

" hello this is XXXmaternity hospital center how may I help you." A voice asked him .

" I have a appointment with doctor jung for abortion and I want to confirm that" jimin spoke from the other side

"Yes sir you're appointment is fixed you may come about 10 past in the morning." The voice said

" thank you" jimin  said cutting the call.

Jimin pulled out his spring coat and hurried out of his house he took a taxi and arrived at the hospital . He was in the waiting room waiting for his turn .

                                  *
" jungkook ah do you think I'm positive" Tae asked while putting his hand on jungkooks on the gear lever .

" yes baby I'm sure your positive because your scent in sweeter ."

" you happy to be a father " tahyung asked with eyes of the galaxy

" I....I....." jungkook sluttered

" you what?" Taehyung asked slightly angry.

" I would love to have twin just like us a boy and a girl a mini version of us" jungkook said showing his bunny smile to taehyung.

Taehyung blushed so hard

They enter into the xxxhospital and Made an appointment to doctor Lee to test the pregnancy.

~
Mr.park jimin a nurse called as it is jimins turn jimin got up with heavy legs and stepped forward

" baby I need to use the restroom you be Herr don't go anywhere alright " jungkook said kissing taehyungs temples and left.

" Mr jimin you may proceed " the nurse called
Jungkook heard someone calling someone jimin out of reflex he turned his head to see his brother going into the cabin. He looked up to see the department . The board said. 

" OMEGA ABORTION LAB" jungkooks eyes widen as he dosent think twice he rushed towards the cabin
He slammed opened to see jimin lying on the bed eyes wide seeing jungkook doctor ready to inject him

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HYUNG" jungkook asked his eyes red.

" J-jungkook ah .... t-t-the t-thing i-is "

"I ASKED YOU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOUNG IN OMEGA ABORTION LAB" Jungkook screamed in frustration.

" jungkoo-" jimin was cut-off by the doctor

" Mr. He is half a month pregnant and he wants tk do abortion because his mate died what's wrong In it" the doctor asked .

" w-what mate dead" jungkook looked at jimin with teary eyes

" what is all this hyung"
"You told yoongi hyung is dead" jungkook asked voice breaking a bit.

" jungkook ah you all right" Tae rushed inside holding a report that he is pregnant"

" jimine what are you doing here" Tae asked confused

" he is here to kill your brothers baby" jungkook said looking into jimins eyes

" w-what to k-k-kill my hyungs b-baby" taehyung asked tears forming in his Bambi eyes.

" jimine what is he saying ." taehyung asked looking at jimin with teary eyes.

" is your mate is yoongi" the doctor asked .
" do you know him " jungkook asked bit the doctor dosent reply him .
" well Mr park jimin I can't proceed your abortion  im really sorry next patient please" the doctor said cliking the bell .

" come with me " jungkook said pulling jimin by his wrist.
He throwed jimin in the car
" jungkook be careful he is pregnant" taehyung said in a crying tone .
They drive and reached thier house he entered calling yoongi aloud

"YOONGI HYUNG"
"YOONGI HYUNG COME DOWNSTAIRS"

Yoongi peeked through the stair hole to see jungkook in fierce  he rushed towards downstairs to see jungkook gripping on jimins wrist and taehyung crying silently.

"What's the matter jungkook why are you screaming my name" yoongi asked looking at jimin woriedly

Jungkook threw jimin on yoongi jimin landed on yoongis hard chest and immediately backed .

" hey careful jungkook he might get hurt" yoongi said looking at jungkook .

" you're caring for him hyung I think you shouldn't have done that " jungkook said in a cold deep voice.

" and why is that" yoongi asked with his gummy smile.

" because he tried to kill you're unborn baby growing inside him" jungkook Said in one breath.

Yoongis beautiful smile faded slowly as his eyes filled with terror .

" w-waht i-icant understand you jungkook ah j-jimin w-waht ......" yoongi said in a joking manner trying put on a smile.

" yes you heard me hyung" jungkook said lowering his head
Taehyung now sobbing hard ashe hugged his broken hyung

Yoongi pushed taehyung lightly " i-idont believe it" yoongi said shooking his head hastily.  "I-it can't be true" yoongi said turning towards jimin who hung his head low.

" is it true jiminie" yoongi asked in tye softest voice .
" is it true "yoongi asked in acold voice
" FUCKING ANWER ME IS.IT.TRUE" yoongi now using his alpha tone

Jimin flinched hard and he nodded his head as yes yoongis world stopped as he tried to process what he heard

he suddenly started laughing out loud

" Ha haha AHHHHHHHRRGGG" yoongi pulled out his hair in frustration .

" look jimin I just wanted love from you but you always gave me hurt but in recent days you've been acting that you love me and I'm a fool to believe all those honey words"

" you'll give birth to my baby and you can leave me and this home you don't have to be suffocated in here" yoongi said in his alpha voice and went upstairs and slammed his door closed .

"Tae go and see if he is alright, be with him "jungkook said as he look so broken
"You're happy now jimin hyung you broke an innocent soul who just wanted you're love" jungkook said as he walk past jimin bombarding with his shoulder.