Chapter 17

The next morning, Jac woke up with a burning desire in her gut. Her dreams last night had been rather intense, and her alarm clock's interruption had left her thoroughly dissatisfied.

She had forced herself out of bed and near-boiled herself in the shower. Still, she could not shake the feeling and a day of being so uncomfortably desirous was not something she wanted to deal with.

For a moment, there was hesitation. Was Fletch ready for this step in their relationship, or whatever it was? She was Jac Naylor, there wasn't a man in the hospital who would turn her down, and she needed this.

Fletch was the one man in all the world that Jac trusted to give her what she needed, and today she needed him.

At 8:50, she pulled into the carpark and took her spot. She saw Fletch's car a row down and smiled, making her way to the Wyvern Wing entrance.

It wasn't until 10o'clock that she saw Fletch for the first time that day; a quick hello in the corridor as he raced off to a meeting was all that she got.

"Rhoda Wilson's been scheduled for 2:30, I have to take a consult on AAU so I'll see you on the ice," Frieda drawled as the pair headed towards the nurses' station.

Jac knew she needed to find Fletch before surgery, she was too tense right now to operate on anybody and she was almost embarrassed that she was letting her work be affected.

Just before noon, Fletch stormed into the office with a vengeance, complaining about the inconsiderate nature of the board members for the hospital staff. Without blinking, Jac grabbed him by the hand and pulled him out of the office, down the corridor, and into the supply cupboard.

She slammed the door shut and pushed him up against it, pouncing on him and wantonly kissing him. Though he was momentarily bewildered, he soon reacted and pulled her closer.

"Adrian, in case this wasn't clear. I want you to have sex with me, immediately," Jac ordered, words slurred slightly against his skin as she kissed her way along his jawline.

"At your service," Fletch answered as he broke away from her and yanked his tie loose, reaching for the band of his trousers and untucking his shirt.

Impatiently, Jac unbuttoned his shirt deftly and shoved it down his arms before returning her attention to his lips. Fletch let his fingers brush the hem of her blouse, waiting for her to raise her arms above her head before tugging it up and off of her.

His eyes went to her bust, encased in a simple black bra and so pristinely petite. Instinctively, his hand reached to brush her nipple through the thin fabric, already feeling it straining against the cotton.

Jac reached for his belt and unbuckled it in one swift movement, pulling open his button and slipping down the fly. He was already hard inside his boxers when she got there, brushing her fingertips against him and feeling him buck into her hand.

"Christ," he hissed as he dropped his head to suck at her clavicle, hands busied with the task of her own trousers. He slipped his thumbs under the waistband and pulled them down over her thighs, letting them fall to pool around her feet.

Lifting her easily, Fletch stumbled to a stack of bedpan boxes and set her on top of them. His hand trailed up the length of her back and knotted his fingers in her hair, kissing her fiercely as she pulled him, throbbing now, from his trousers.

Time was not on their side, both of them were fully aware of that.

Jac pulled him nearer and slipped on the condom she masterfully unwrapped one handed.

They both gasped as he pushed inside of her for the first time. Hands clung firmly to his back, nails digging into his flesh as she moved with him, grinding her hips as he slammed in and out of her. Biting back her moans so as not to alert the entire ward, she buried her face in his chest and savoured this sensation.

He grunted as he tried to find the perfect angle, proud of himself when he heard the hitch in her breathing that told him he was doing something right. His fingers slipped inside her bra and teased her already hard nipple, rolling it between finger and thumb as she hummed lowly.

Fletch had braced himself against the wall, speeding up his pace as he felt Jac start to contract against him, tightening just slightly as her moans into his chest got louder.

When she came, her nails dug into his shoulder blades so harshly, he was sure she had drawn blood. She mumbled nonsensically as she recovered, still clinging to him as her unsteady breathing quietened.

Jac looked up at him with a clouded gaze and met his lips with hers, grinding her hips against him to encourage him to finish what she had started. He thrust into her roughly only a couple more times before he found his release with a low groan.

He pulled out, panting heavily as he dropped his forehead to rest against hers.

"Bloody hell," Fletch said with a chuckle. "Not exactly how I expected to spend my Friday morning, I must admit."

"Surprised but not disappointed?" Jac suggested with a smirk as she reached down between them to pull her trousers back on.

Within two minutes they were both fully dressed again, and nobody would have even guessed that it had happened, or at least they hoped so.

"I'll wait thirty seconds behind you in case there's anyone in the hallway," Fletch offered and Jac was reminded that it wasn't his first store cupboard fumble. She nodded briskly and opened the door, stepping out and walking down the corridor without a glance backwards.

Desires satiated, she performed a successful surgery on Rhoda Wilson and skated through her day easily. Fletch managed to get through the rest of his meetings without yelling at anybody, and went home to his kids with a smile on his face.

At the dinner table, he received a text:

Jac: Thanks for today ;)

With a smug grin, he wished in his head for an equally wonderful tomorrow.