5

Walking into my mom's studio I saw that the ass clown had come back and ransacked the place.

"piece of shit is gonna get his fucking ass handed to him on a fucking shitty platter if I ever get my hands on him," I say out loud

Happy says nothing as I cleaned the place up a bit before I got what was needed and left. 

"I'll follow you back" Happy tells me

"alright" I say as I hopped into my mom's car and reversed outta the parking spot and left with Happy trailing me the whole way.

After I handed mom her keys and asked her to just go and relax.

she nodded her head and went to the dorm they are letting her use.

while I went spent the rest of my time with Happy since he pulled me to his side as the typical Friday night party started.

"you got your croweater for the night huh Hap?" Opie asked

"she's not gonna be one for very much longer" Happy says

I looked at Happy.

"Oh really?" I asked

"damn right" he says

I straddled his lap and started kissing him as he started rubbing up and down my legs.

I moved from his lips to his throat and sucked love bites all over him as he groped and slapped my ass making me wet as fuck.

"want a beer Happy?" a prospect asked

"yea" Happy replied as I moved from one side of his throat to the other.

"damn lass, you are getting a head start on the marking ain't ya?" Chibs asked

I pulled back and looked over at Chibs.

"nothing wrong with that Chibby," I say.

After the prospect handed Happy his beer I took a drink of it as I traced some of Happy's patches.

"when did you patch over?" I asked

" when you left to spend time with your mom. the guys had a vote and I was patched Redwood" he replied

"so glad to have you here." I tell him

"oh really?" he asked using my words 

"Really" I replied before I downed thebeer and went back to making out with him

He lifted me up and carried me to the far corner where you couldn't really see what was happening unless you walked by.

He pressed me against the wall and messed with his pants before he lifted me up and moved my skirt out of the way and ripped my panties before pushing inside of me as he practically ripped my top to free my tits.

"Oh papi" I moaned

"Yea baby" he says

"your so big" I moaned as I held on as he fucked me against the wall.

He said nothing just latched on to my breast and fucked my pussy like a wild man.

I moaned and closed my eyes enjoying the pleasuring feeling he is giving me as he brings my body to so many orgasms.

"harder papi" I moaned

"you sure?" he asked

"yes. I want it harder" I assured him

ask and I shall receive. he fucked so damn hard I was making a mess. 

my head fell back against the wall as I rode out another orgasm.

 "you're mine now. none of my brothers will fuck you. see you naked. or do anything. you done being a croweater" Happy says as he fills my pussy with his cum.

"Happy making his claim?" I asked

"damn fucking right" he says as he stills inside of me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him smiling before I leaned close and started kssing him.

"yes sir Papi" I tell him

"good girl" he says

my walls clenched around him at those words which made him growl.

"I love being called that" I tell him

he smirks before he fixes himself before he carries me off to his apartment where we both strip down and shower then fuck and shower again. before we crash out on his bed.