6

It's been some time since that whole ordeal with me fighting those men off my mom, cleaning her up, and helping her out. then becoming Happy's ol'lady after intimate fucking & getting his crow.

Yes, the guys have been doing their end of the partnership by being security. and the guys who I used to fuck go to moms after parties to celebrate a successful production to get their fill or they'll go for other croweaters since I'm taken.

When Gemma found out just smiled and congratulated us as had the others after Tig pouted about not being able to fuck me anymore.

but it has seemed to quiet with the whole Georgie fucker. and I know he's planning something cause the fuck doesn't know when to stop and he thinks if something happens to my mom he'll get the studio.

So After I had a long visit with my pops and told him what had happened and everything. he told me to make sure I handled it if I feel as though its the only way.

which I assured him if something happens to momma I'm gonna revenge her. just like if something ever happens to him and I get word of who does it.

both my parents know just how protective of them I am. and how sometimes I will fight them just to protect them if they don't want to do as I want or ask them.

I was sitting at Gemma's with the others waiting for my mom to come over for the annual family dinner Gemma has. when David walks in and has a plain upsetting look on his face.

I try to brace myself but if he's going tell me what I think he will then I cant brace myself for it no matter what.

"I am so sorry" he says

"what happened David?" I asked

"your mom was found along side the road beaten to death" he says

I screamed and cried as I dropped to the floor. Happy grabbs me and holds me in his arms as I cried for my mother.

"I'm sorry for your loss" he says before leaving.

I grip hold of Happy's Kutte and sobbed in his arms as someone kneels behind me and rubs my back.

"I'm so sorry baby" Gemma says 

I laid my head on Happy's shoulder and continue to cry.

"we will help you any way we can" JT says

I say nothing just loosen my grip a bit.

"Happy take her to one of the rooms up stairs" Gemma tells him

I can feel the person behind me move before Happy stands Up and scoops me up into his arms and carries me off  doing as Gemma told him to.

"its not fair" I cried

"I know baby" he says

I wrapped my arms around him as he lays there and comforts me.

" I want you to help me if you will" I sniffled

"with anything" he says

"I'm gonan murder that son of a bitch that killed my mother" I say

"I'll be right there with you." he says as he continues to comfort me.

it takes me over two hours to full calm down before we go back and join the others.

they all tell me they are sorry.

"you all want to help. then I want Gerogie's schedule," I say

"Jucie can help with that" JT says

"I want to know where that bastard is. cause I'm gonna bring hell to his front door" I tell them

"we'll be right behind you" Jax says

"no you wont" Tara says

"right now you fucking whore I'd keep my trap shut. before I give you the beating that my mouth got" I warned 

Tara for once in her life got smart and shut the fuck up.

"if you don't want to be a part of this that is fine. but that motherfucker is mine" I verbalized

"you sure you wanna do this?" Gemma asked 

I looked at her 

"Gemma you know how I am when it comes to my parents. and when this asshole did this to my mom I will stop at nothing till he is dead" I tell her

"just be careful. " she says

I nodded my head

she walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the temple before hugging me.