8

After marrying Happy it seemed as though things were finally looking up for me. I mean I never had to worry about anything in order to make ends meet. but I never could have a proper relationship cause they thought just because my mom ran a porn studio that I was a whore. which lead to me beating so many of my ex's asses for their roughness and trying to take what wasn't with consent.

But know that I have someone who I know isn't anything like those fuckers. I have no worries of him trying to do anything with me that wasn't with my consent. and he never treated me as if I was less than a regular woman just cause of who my mom was and me being a croweater.

To be honest from the very first time I was intimate with happy I felt as though something was soon to happen. thought I did pass it off as just my fantasy dream. but every time he'd come to Redwood charter he'd never go for any other croweater but me.

which the others had noticed and that is why when he'd come to help out or do something with the Redwood charter the guys never occupied my time. they would make sure that Happy had leeway to me.

Another thing that has been happening is me getting accustomed to handling the porn studio much more than what I ever had to do.

It's kept me very busy. I've made sure that everything was up to date. that the studio wasn't losing money or being conned out of any by a shitty or messed up contract. I had my mom's lawyer who is now my lawyer look over everything making sure it's all legal and that nothing was risking my business being shut down for illegal activities or anything.

I've had long hard overdue conversations with some of the talent and half of them didn't like how I was gonna be handling things so I sent them on their way. I've put Ima in her place when she'd bitch and whine about not getting the money she is owed. and how she thinks I'm gonna destroy my mom's company. 

After getting everything running like I wanted it to be. It seemed to be doing a whole hell of a lot better. grant some newbies thought it'd be smart to try and hustle me thinking cause I'm a female and shit I can't do anything and that I belong in front of the camera with the other whores.

It's safe to say that after I beat the hell out of them they've never stepped foot in Charming Paradise ever again.

Since taking fully over the studio I've cut back on my fighting cause I needed to focus more on making sure it stayed up and running. 

I still do some fights here and there but not as much as I used to. and though my trainer tried to get me not to cut back. I told him that there was no way in hell I was gonna let something my momma worked hard to get up and running go to shit over me slacking. 

Being a business owner isn't an easy job, but its a job that I'm not gonna quit.