Epilouge

Having mine and Happy's babies was one hell of an experience for both of us. from our first set of twins Anora and Nevan being born to our last Azlan and Kenna. we've learned greatly what it's like to be parents. have scares of the littlest things or mini heart attacks when our babies get into things they don't need to be into.

But as they grew old and we became practical pros we learned something about ourselves that we never knew till they came into our lives. 

Mine and Happy's lives changed more than what they did when we had our kids. we've experienced things from the loss of brothers to the loss of parents.

My dad was killed in prison and Opie was killed in prison. both for different reasons. 

I knew that there was no chance of my dad ever getting out to be able to enjoy being a grandfather.  but I never thought he'd have the outcome he had.

though I guess when you're a son and you are tired of living you'll do what you need to make sure your suffering is ended.

which is just what happened with both my pops and Opie.

after losing my pops I knew that mine and Happy's kids had guardian angels watching them and that no matter what my mom and dad were gonna help guide them in their lives.

when the sons fully went straight and ended every criminal ordeal things started looking up for them.

Though it's a shame those that are gone will not be able to experience what it's like to live a straight life.

as for the studio well list running smoothly. production is blazing off the charts. there have been no more threats or anything from so-called competition. the talent is doing much better than they had before. and those who wanted to try and fuck things up. well, I got rid of them shipping their asses far away.

Who knew that I'd gone from being a croweater to Happy's wife and ol'lady who took over my mom's company and is killing it.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: THAT'S THE END. THX SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES.