7

I've been quite busy these last few weeks. 

I've handled my mom's funeral. talked with my father about everything. singed the ownership papers of Charming pleasure. handled half the so-called talent that had been slacking. I've been learning Gorgies' schedule so I know the perfect time to hit. & I've been training a lot for an upcoming fight that was for a million dollars if I win. 

Happy's been with me through everything and I really couldn't ask for anything more from him. he's been my rock during this whole thing and I'm falling in love with him. 

I was sitting at the bar when Juice rushed in.

"I've got his location. and he's alone" he says

 I jumped off the stool making it fall.

"Where?" I asked

he tells me where the fucker is and I take off outta there knowing the guys arent to far behind.

I park my car a ways away before I grab what I need as the guys pull up.

"how are we doing this?" Tig asked

"I am handling georgie since he is the reason I lost my mother. you guys can feel free to handle any of his goons that may come back or is hiding" I tell them

they all nodded their heads as we slipped our gloves on and walked towards Georgies studio. AS the guys handled the hidden goons I walked towards the office and gave the fucker no way out as I shot him point blank in the knees before I handed my gun to Happy and commenced to beating the ever living life out of that fucker.

"this is for my mother you piece of shit. you thought that you'd get away with murdering her. well you forgot who her daughter was." I say as I grabbed him by the neck and finished him off 

I stood there by happy as I looked at the motherfucker's lifeless body.

"we will handle him and his goons you and Happy can head back to the lot" JT says

"thank you guys," I say 

"your family and we always have family's back," Jax says

I took my gun back and walked out with Happy, proud that I did just as I wanted to.

"you gonna let your pops know?" he asked

"when he calls I'll tell him the secret codeword I told him I'd say once revenge was served" I answered

Once we got back to the clubhouse I tossed the gloves and other items that had evidence in the barrel that was gonna be light in a few minutes.

"Well?"  Gemma asked

I smirked

"I'm proud of you and she is too & your dad will be too," she says

I teared up a bit before blinking the tears back as I nodded my head.

I sat at the bar having a drink as the club started its party.

"you ok to be handling this?" Happy asked

"I'm fine baby," I tell him before I pull him between my legs and kiss him to show him just what I feel.

"I love you too" he whispered against my lips.

"marry me?" I asked

"you name the time and place" he says

"three weeks from now justice of the peace" I say

"I'll be there" he says

"cant wait killer" I say 

he smirked before going back to kissing me.