Chapter 1

Dedicated this chapter to Sunshinecrazylady for helpin promote my story and being an AWESOME friend!! :D Sorry I haven't uploaded for a little while :/ , I'll do better, enjoy!! :P

2 years later…..

Silence. It’s always silent in my house. Well, not always unless we’re arguing. Just me and dad. Nothing much. I glance around at my room. I do this every day hoping it would turn into this wonderful palace. I don’t know why I even bother, It will always stay crappy. A bed, a dresser, a wardrobe, a window and….. that’s it really.

“Dalila! You get yourself down these steps now!” My dad calls. I guess I’m in trouble.

“What do you call this?” he questions.

He holds out my phone. What do you call it then? I don’t know maybe……………………… a mobile phone. Wait, I peer closer and see a text message reading: Meet me at my house. I need to speak to you. Love your boyfriend, Danny xxx. Oh no. Why is he looking through my texts anyway? He has no right to. Nosy cow.

“ It’s a phone dad, it’s pretty obvious, I know your old but you should know what it’s called by now!” I say sarcastically.

“ Don’t be cheeky misses! What is the meaning of this text!?” he questions.

I try to grab my phone but dad pulls it back.

“Answer me!” dad shouts.

 “Let go you Nosey cow. You have no right looking through my texts!!!”

“Dalila Stell, Don’t you dare speak to me like that! I’m your father!”

“I don’t care! You have no right to be looking through my texts you a*s!”

“Well I’m glad I did or you would’ve just lied saying you was going somewhere when instead you’ll see your boyfriend who I had no Idea about. Your too young for a relationship” Dad lectures.

“I’m 13!!”

“ I know your age! Now….”

“You know nothing about me. You never saw me you just went to work early and came back late and went to bed. You didn’t tell me good morning, you didn’t give me a kiss goodnight. You never even knew my birthday !you’re the reason mum died because she was sick of seeing your pathetic face!!sick of you not being here and I wished you died and not her you sick son of a …….”

Dad slapped me hard across the face. So hard it sent me tumbling to the floor. I tried my best to recover from the blow but I was finding it difficult.

“GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!” He screamed.

“FINE, I CAN’T BARE TO LOOK AT YOU!” I spit back. I run up the stairs and slam my door shut as hard as I could. It’s now official, I hate my dad.