Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Who can tell me………..” Mr Strittmatter, my science teacher starts. BORING! Why does he have to be so boring. He’s my least favourite teacher. I feel myself starting to slump over in my chair but I force myself to stay up and listen, I need to maintain my straight A’s. What the hell, to be honest I Can’t be asked so I decide to just lie ova the desk. I feel someone nudge against my shoulder. I attempt to ignore them. They nudge me again. “WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” I scream in their face.

“Don’t shout at me b****! The teacher was asking you a question and you weren’t paying attention gosh, sometimes I wish you would just shut up and not get all in my face!” Kilee (my WORST enemy) spat while poking me.

“Don’t tell me to shut up b****!” I shout back Rising from my seat. The class was silent watching the conflict take place.

“shut up, shut up, shut up!” she antagonises me, also jumping to her feet.

“say shut up one more time and you see what I’ll do to you” I warned.

“shut up!!” Kilee says without hesitation. She asked for it. I lash out at her but she kicks me back. Now I’m pissed. With all my strength I punch her which sends her flying as she screams in pain. I start kicking her while she’s on the floor as she cries in pain and tries to stand up. I’m not having it. I see a crimson liquid trickle from her nose as she just cried. Huh, wimp. At that moment Mr Strittmatter finally decided to take action and rush to Killees aid while trying to quiet down the class who were now shouting and screeching from my outburst. He’s never been a good multi tasker.

“Dalila Stell! How DARE you beat up a pupil in my class!! That’s it! I’ve had it with you, 3 hour detention!!”. My jaw drops open. 3 hours.

“WHAT!! YOU’VE GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME!!” I yell.

“I’m not Dalila Stell, tomorrow in hu3, be there or it gets extended to 4 hours,” he stated.

This made me mad. Real mad. Before I could think about my actions and the consequences, I kicked him right in the nuts. Mr Strittmatter yelped in pain and fell to the ground. Everyone stared at me in awe. Thinking how I got the nerve to kick a teacher.  I stood there still, frozen to the spot. Then a sudden eruption of laughter occurred. Pointing at the teacher in pain rolling around on the floor next to a girl covered in blood from her nose ,crying. I. Me. Dalila Stell hurt these people.I couldn’t really care less, they deserved it, but I couldn’t face the shame. I was clueless on what to do so I just ran out the classroom…….

Like it? hope so,I just want to mention that not all events in this book are perfectly true however the main events are. Just want to remind you about that, this applies to all chapters as it's BASED on a true story. I hope to see more comments as I only got like 1,2,3 on the chapter before last. :S and 9 votes, even worse. My story will pick up, hopefully.........