Fred Weasley {"just wait"}

A/N
THIS IS MY FIRST SMUT OK DONT JUDGE hope y'all like it idk

i'm sitting in the Gryffindor common room reading one of my many muggle books. todays selection was little women, Alice in wonderland or Charlie and the chocolate factory and today i decided to read little women. i was on page 167 when all of a sudden a pale arm pushes the book down away from my face.

To no one's surprise it was fred. "Hey princess." he said with a smirk plastered on his face. "i'd wish you would stop calling me that." i said rolling my eyes while taking off my reading glasses "you know you love it" he said towering over me "i dont!" i say looking away from him.

he pulls my chin back to his face and leans down to whisper something "you say that now darling but you wait until i moan it for you." he leans back up and walks away leaving me plastered to the couch confused and distraught.

what the fuck just happened?

*time skip*

it's late, like late late. like 2:48 in the morning late. and i'm bored, honestly kinda horny too.. i start to remember what fred said to me in the lounge room and wonder if he is still awake so i do the worlds fucking stupidest thing ever and i go to his room.

im fucking panicking because what if i wake up george?? what will he say? will he call me a whore to get with his brother? what if fred isn't awake?

i clear my head and slide the note under the door and slide back to my room

fuck

fred's pov

i'm up
and it's late, like late late but i want her. it's the fucking cheesy but i want to feel her in my arms. i don't know how i was so collected this morning when i said that to her in the common room because on the inside I was freaking the fuck out!

While these thoughts about her run thought my head, i see a note slide under the door. i walk over to it quietly so not to wake george up.
the note read
_____________________________
Fred

i'm bored and horny so come to my room and we can see if what you said earlier was true...

princess
_____________________________

fuck

Your pov

i'm in my room waiting for him to get here in my over sized T-shirt and lingerie. it's 2:58 i don't think he is awake. i got into my only good pair on lingerie for nothing? they're itchy too so it was just for him i guess... but he isn't coming so i guess i'll get changed. as i get up from the bed i hear a small knock coming from the door. i quietly race to the door and open it up and i see him with a smirk on his face, shirtless.

"i got your note, can i come in?" he wispers leaning down to your ear. you nod opening the door more for him to walk in. When he does so, he mutters a silencing charm on the room. as you shut the door he slams you up against it "what you said in your note. I can help that" he whispered and leans down to kiss you.

the kiss was passionate and his hands started to roam your body. when he touched your nipple accidentally, you gasped and he took this as an opportunity to crash his tongue into your mouth.

after both of your lips were thoroughly swollen. he picked you up as you straddled him and moved you to your bed. when he dropped you down you didn't let you legs let go and continued to straddle him.

he started to take your shirt off to reveal your shitty lingerie, it was the only pair you had but he didn't mind. he moved you a little and saw how it hurt you so he just whipped them off you.

you let your legs let go of him and gets on your knees on the bed taking off his shirt. underneath you see his toned body and start kissing it while taking off his pants. you take his pants off and giggle because he had no underwear on but completely went frozen when you see how big his dick was.

man had a 8 inches! and you just realised that's why his hand are so big. anyways... you lick your lips and he chuckles deeply. he flipped you and pushes you down onto the bed and traces the entrance of your cunt.

this man knew how to tease you. "already wet for me princess?" as soon as he said that word you grabbed his face and smashed it into yours for yet another passionate kiss

IM SHIT AT SMUT SO IM DEFO NOT FINNISHING THIS BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK I THINK WERE ON TO 139 VIEWS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!