💙chapter 11💙

A/N pov
The sound of laugh and giggle could be heard in the air. This is the first day of the trip in ltlay .Right now the Kim's, Jeon's and other's are in the Venice city.{ short inf: Venice is the capital of the northern italy's venilo region . Venice know as a "city of canals " ,"city of water " and many more names. This city famous for beautiful bridges, gondola rides, mospheric streets and carnival celebrations. It's built over 118 island, Venice is one of the most unique cities in the world.} they all are roaming around clicking picture having so much fun with each other.

In this whole time Jungkook only staring at Taehyung with heart eyes admiring his beautiful boxy smile.

Jk pov
What are you doing with me Taehyung. It's been a month since we meet . since that day l don't know what is happening with me l always want you to stay with me. I want to hug you never let you go away for me , l want to be the reason of your beautiful smile , l want to kiss your those plumpi lips until you ruin out of breath............. wh-a-t the hell you are thinking Jeon aish l am really going crazy .

A/n pov
Jungkook in his deep thought he did not even notice that his noona came and stand beside him . seeing him in deep thought while smiling like love sick person Karishma giggle and decide to call his name to get his attention.

Km: Bun, kook, Jungkook (still in his taetaeland ) JUNGKOOK (shout in his ear Jungkook flinched badly look at his noona with widened eyes who just giggle seeing his face)

Kook: wh-a-t the . Yeah noona you want me to be a deaf why are shouting in my ears. (He whine and pout crossing his arms in his chest try to look like angry but end up look like a cute bunny Karishma coo and pinch his nose lightly)

Km: Aww l am sorry bun. l call you many times but you seems so busy in your thoughts by the way what are thinking so deeply while smiling like crazy. (She asked with a teaching tone kook just blush lightly avoiding her eye contact)

Kook: what are ta-l-king ab-o-ut l was not thinking about something or someone l just got lost umm seeing the scenery. (He laugh nervously rob his hand in his nack awkwardly )

Km: Hmm l see which scenery you are looking at (eyeing tae wiggling her eyebrow)

Kook just blush knowing very well what his noona mean by that . Before Karishma teach him more they heard a cheerful voice the two of them look towards the direction only to see a smiling Taehyung running to them.

Tae: Noona kookie what are you two doing here let's go there (he said and point at the other members who is waving at them calling them to come there)

Km: yeah lets go (saying that Karishma started to walk meanwhile tae hold Jungkook one hand and also started to walk with her while kook just stared their joining hands smiling)