💌Chapter 22💌

Its been a three days since the Busan incident . Karishma and yoongi are still trying to find about mrs.Lee details.

They did not told Jungkook about his mother visiting him in Busan hospital, Jungkook is still quite he only talk when its necessary.

In this days Jungkook nightmare is getting worst he often had dreams about is childhood and as a result he always wakeup middle of the night crying shouting for help.

Karishma is getting tense seeing Jungkook condition she is afraid that he will again go to depression .

So today they all are going  outsky of Seoul in Kim's farm house they just hope that after going their Jungkook will be again go back  to his normal self.

Right now they all are inside their car
Jhope is driving the car and the rest of the members are sitting on the passenger seat, talking about some random things enjoying the ride and about Jungkook he is cuddling with Taehyung struggling himself in his arms looking out of the car window.

Karishma smile seeing how Taehyung hold Jungkook securely  in his arms .

Their car

Their car

Time skip

                   After 6 hour's of driving finally they arrived in the farm  house , as soon they arrived they all got out of the car stretching  their body inhaling the fresh air .

Kim's farmhouse

Kim's farmhouse

Tae: This place is beautiful right kookie. ( Taehyung asked Jungkook when he noticed that kook is looking everywhere admiring the place .)

Jungkook nod his head with a small smile on his face before holding Taehyung hand and intertwined their their fingers together.

Jin: Guys lets go inside the house you can admired this place later. ( jin said looking at members who is too busy looking around the place.)