💫Chapter 26💫

Thank you for 2.22k readers 😘❣️🎉🎉🎉🎉. Its means a so much to me . Thank you so much guys 💜
______________________________________

A/n pov
Kim's farmhouse

Namjin, jihope, Jenlisa , Yoongi and Karishma are sitting in the living room , the atmosphere in the living room was heavy .

Karishma and yoongi just finished telling them about Jungkook past, they all are so shocked and stunned by what they have just heard . They all try to process the pain and suffer that kook endure in such a young age.

The room is heavy with emotion as a mix of sadness , angry and empty fell the air . There is a complete silence between them until Namjoon decide to break it .

Rm: was the woman Jungkook mother who come to Busan hospital that day? ( Namjoon asked with a little angry voice.)

Hearing that Karishma nod her head .

Jin: That fucking witch still has the guts to called herself as a mother . ( jin said angrily remembering the hospital scene where the lady keep shouting that she was mother of Jungkook.)

Jhope : But why the women suddenly come and want Jungkook after all this year . As you said that she didn't try to search for Jungkook after he run out of the hell house. ( jhope asked looking at Karishma and yoongi direction the others also look at them waiting for answer.)

Hearing that Karishma and yoongi look at each other nod their head a little before again looking at others members who was still waiting for their answer. Karishma let out of a deep sighed before explaining the reason .

Meanwhile
with Taekook

The couple are still sitting on the wooden bench, as Jungkook just finished telling tae about his past . There's a complete silence between them.

Jungkook is lost in his thoughts trying to cope with the emotions that overwhelm him, Taehyung is also lost in his own thoughts thinking how much his boyfriend has been through , his eyes fill with tears .

Without saying a word he embrace his Jungkook tightly and holds him close to himself.

As soon Taehyung hug him , jungkook complete breaks down into tears . Taehyung didn't say anything his heart was hurting badly hearing kook painful cries, he hug Jungkook more close to himself rubbing his back , consoling him and whispering soothing words .