🌺chapter 30🌺

𝕋𝕒𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I had just come back from the university and my parents has some big news to share with me .

I was so excited to hear the news they have for me , when l heard the news l was cloud 9 .

Finally Namjoon and Jin hyung are getting married .

They had been engaged with each other for a long time and finally they decided to tie the knot for forever.

I am so happy for them . Namjoon hyung had always been my role model , he is intelligent, hardworking and kind hearted person. He is like a second dad for me.

And Jin hyung he is the most loving person l ever meet , he is very respectful towards our family.

They both are made for each other , l am so happy and excited for their marriage.

Suddenly, l felt a sudden surge of desire in my heart .

I couldn't help but imagine myself in their place, l felt my cheeks warm up as l pictured myself marrying my Jungkookie .

For a moment , l lost myself in my beautiful thoughts and smiled widely as l indulged myself in the idea of us starting a new life together , just like my hyungs.

I hope one day me and kookie also tie our knot for forever and ever.

🅔🅝🅓 🅞🅕 🅣🅐🅔 🅟🅞🅥

Time skip
two days later
𝕚𝕟 𝕜𝕚𝕞 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Currently, the whole kim family including Jimin, jhope, lisa , yoongi , Karishma and Jungkook are sitting on the backyard of the Kim's house discussing about the upcoming weeding.

Lisa: so did you guys decide the weeding date ? ( lisa asked looking at Kim's. )

Mrs.Kim: Yes , the weeding will be Heald in next month. (Mrs.kim said nodding her head smiling softly.)

Jimin: Wow , that's means we only have one month preparing for the marriage.( Jimin said with a gaps.)

Mr.kim: well yes, that's why we want you all to help us for the wedding preparation. Hope you all don't have any problem with that. ( mr.kim said looking at them with a smile .)

Jhope: of course uncle we could love to help you in wedding preparation, Right guys. ( jhope said cheerfully looking at the other members showing his bright smile. )

Hearing jhope words the others also nods their heads happily Charing loud they all are so much excited for this marriage.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim look at each other and smile happily seeing the kids excitement.

Like this they all spent their evening discussing about the marriage arrangement and testing the soon to be groom's .

Time skip
Namjin ᗯEᗪᗪIᑎG day

A flurry of activity engulfs the wedding venue, with the air buzzing with excitement. The room is adorned with elegant decorations, twinkling lights, and a grand floral archway serving as the backdrop for the ceremony.

Extremely busy wedding planners scurry around, making sure everything is perfect for today's event. They double-check the seating arrangements, ensuring every nameplate is in the right place, and that each table is adorned with beautiful centerpieces.