chapter 35

One month later

Tae pov

As I stepped out of the classroom, my mind was still swirling with the day's lessons, but there was something else occupying my thoughts - him. My handsome boyfriend, with his cute bunny smile and sparkling doe eyes, never failed to brighten my day.

Lost in thoughts of him, I rounded the corner and was met with a sight that made my heart skip a beat. There he was, leaning casually against the corridor wall, his gaze fixed on me with a warmth that sent a rush of butterflies through my stomach.

I couldn't help but smile as I approached him, feeling a surge of affection washing over me. His presence was like a beacon of light in the midst of my chaotic thoughts, grounding me and filling me with a sense of peace.

"Hey love," he said, his voice soft and gentle, like a melody that I could listen to forever.

"Hey bun," I replied, unable to keep the grin off my face.

As we fell into step together, the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of us in our little bubble of happiness. With him by my side, I knew that everything would be okay, and that no matter what the future held, we would face it together.

End of Taehyung pov

Time skip
       Jeon mansion

Today Jeon's, Kim's and their friends are having dinner together in the jeon mansion.

Right now,
        The elders are  sitting In the living room talking and laughing with each other. While the youngers- Jimin, lisa and Taekook are playing video games inside the game room.

Rm:  Can you believe it? Our project surpassed all expectations! [with a grin on his face.]

Km: It's been an incredible journey, hasn't it? And now, it's time to celebrate! [ she said smiling happily.]

Jhope: Absolutely! We should throw a big party to mark this milestone! [ jhope said with a exited tone smiling brightly]

Yoongi: well, l agree with jhope for the first time . we should really throw a party. [ he said with a smile , jhope roll his eyes playfully.]

Jennie: l agree to let's make a list for the party. We'll need music, food, drinks and a big and beautiful party venue. Oh, and let's invite everyone who has been a part of this journey. [ she said with a exited voice almost jumping on the couch.]

Jin: And don't forget about a toast to the team. They deserve every bit of recognition. [ he add.]

Everyone nods in agreement.

Km: Definitely. They've been the backbone of this project. And we should invite our business partners with family what do you think hyung . ( Karishma said looking at Namjoon.)

Rm: Hm right,  we  should invite them also.

Hearing this Karishma smirk darkly which got unnoticed by everyone except yoongi. Who knows very well that something is cooking inside his girlfriend mind, which is not good at all he can said looking at her dark smirk.

Soon they all got busy planning about the party. laughter fills the living room echoing the joy of their success and the anticipation of the celebration to come.

At the night
          all of them decide to stay with Jeon mansion for today.Right now they all  are sleeping peacefully .

Meanwhile
     On the balcony,

bathed in the soft glow of string lights, two lovers,  share a tender moment. They stand close, the warmth of their bodies mingling in the cool night air.

Tae: Isn't this view looking beautiful? [ he asked looking at night sky twinkling with stars leaning into Jungkook arms who is back hugging him]

Kook: "It is, but not more than you my love.  [ he said packing tae's forehead lovingly.]

Hearing the complement Taehyung just blush looking down.

Tae: You're so cheesy Kookie.[ he said turns to face kook whining hitting his chest playfully.]

Kook:  I can't help it when I'm with you love. You bring out the best in me.[ he said with a love feel voice.]

their eyes locking in a silent exchange filled with love and longing.

Jungkook's fingers trace patterns along Taehyung's back, sending shivers down his spine.

Kook: And you make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. [ he again said pressing their forehead together.]

As they stand together, lost in each other's gaze, the world fades away, leaving only the sound of their beating hearts and the promise of a love that knows no bounds. On this balcony, under the starlit sky, they find solace in each other's arms, their love a beacon of hope in a world filled with uncertainty.

🟣💜..«» «»» «» «🐰🐯» «» «» «».. 💜🟣

This is the end of these chapter hope you guys enjoyed reading these chapter.

Don't forget to Comments and Votes.

Take care of your health 💜🥰😘.

I will update next chapter tomorrow night. 💜

Bye love you all. 🥰💜

************************************