~~~

"That's so good Angel i'm happy for you!"Lane said and Rory nodded happily.

"Yes you and Tristan are my last hope with love."Rory said and Angel rolled her eyes while Lane laughed.

"love?"Angel asked and they nodded. "you love him right?"She asked and Angel shrugged.

"i don't know i never thought about 'love'."She asked and the girls shrugged. "i don't blame ya i didn't think about it and now look where i am.Thankfully you have me to help you out."Rory said and Lane laughed.

"Thanks."Angel said and they all laughed.

"i'm surprised you forgave Tristan so fast."Rory said and Angel raised her eyebrow.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"She asked and She looked at Lane who put her teeth together.

"just-your a lot like your dad."Lane said and Angel crossed her arms. "yeah i'm being told that a lot."

"You just grew up with Luke you picked up a few things like being very...stubborn."Lane explained saying 'stubborn' in a high pitched voice.

"excuse you."Angel said sighing and dropping her arms knowing she probably did pick up things from Luke.

~~~

"Hello mother...Lorelai."Angel said walking out of her room with headphones on and her walkman playing.

"hi Angel haven't seen you in a while."Lorelai said. "you to are suspicious."Angel voiced out making the adults laugh.

Her mom then went into the bathroom looking for the pictures that she wanted Lorelai to see.

Then luke came in with bags of food and set them on the table. "what you don't knock?"Lorelai asked and Luke looked at her in confusion.

"what are you doing here."He asked handing his daughter her tray of food as she opened it and watched the scene amused.

"Rachel invited me to look at pictures."Lorelai said and Luke ohed. "good."He said.

"and to go though your underwear drawer."She said which made Angel laugh and Luke glare at her.

"Where is she?"Luke asked. "freezing your bra."Angel laughed which made Lorelai laugh and Luke glare at her.

"Where?"

"Bathroom and thanks."She said and walked back to her room. she wondered why her mom and Lorelai were so weird when she walked in.

~~~

The three girls were now in Rory's room studying while music played from her radio.

"i like this song.it makes me gloomy."Rory said and the two girls chuckled.

"Gloomy's good."Angel said and she chuckled. "really gloomy." Rory said.

"Like,Joy Division gloomy?Nick cave gloomy?Robert smith gloomy"Lane asked and Rory thought.

"Johnny cash gloomy."She said. "Ah."Angel said pointing her pencil at Rory and put it back down.

"So kind of like a san quentin-y, 'it's a long road home and my horse just got shot,but i still got my girl by my side'Gloomy?"Lane asked and Rory nodded.

"you read my mind."She said and Lane sighed. "i'm deep in charlie parker gloomy."Lane said.

"Henry still hasn't called?"Angel asked and Lane shook her head. "No,No he called."She said and both girls jumped up.

"He did?Why didnt you tell us!"Rory asked and Lane shrugged. "we'll i didn't talk to him he left a message. I listened to it 8 1/2 times then my mom came home and i had to erase it."Lane said and the girls sighed.

"i was so panicked i broke it which is better ,because now all evidence that a boy called me is in the trash."Lane said and Angel shrugged.

"Why didn't you just tell us.We could explain it."Angel asked and lane shook her head.

"No it's okay."She said and Angel nodded. "8 1/2 times."Rory said.

"it was a good message the first couple times the i started parsing it for subtext."Lane said and Rory scrunched her face.

"what did he say?"Rory asked.

"He said 'Hey,lane,it's henry.'not a good start."Lane said and shook her head.

"how do you figure?"Angel asked. "it's so gender neutral.it's how you start a conversation with a bowling pal."Lane explained.

"Then he said, "it was fun meeting you the other night'."Lane said and Rory shrugged in confusion.

"what?"she asked and Lane sighed. "he didn't say which night— like he didn't remember which night like he's mixing me up with another girl from another night. for all i know he thought he was calling a hot blonde he met at a hopped up night at balthazar's."Lane ranted. l

"Hes a 16-year old Korean boy."Both Rory and Angel said at the same time.

"Or so he led me to believe."Lane excused. "what's the bottom line here?"Angel asked.

"The bottom line is that he wants me to call him back.if i do that,then he's probably gonna ask me on a date."Lane said. "isn't that a good thing?"Angel asked.

"But if we go on a date,it could lead to another date.Then i'll have to introduce him to my parents. and once i do that they're gonna like him because he's Korean and he's gonna be a doctor."Lane said and Angel shrugged.

"Again i say, isn't that a good thing?"Angel said and Rory nodded.

"No because one that happens that's it,it'll be over.He'll be hideous to me"Lane says and the sighed. "now i'm a lou reed gloomy."

Then the phone rings and Rory reaches over to answer it.

She was now talking to her grandmother and while Angel told lane to call henry but she continued to tell her no.

~~~

BRUH IDK WHAT TO WRITE I WANT TO WRITE WITH TRISTAN BUT IDK HOW TO PUT HIM IN