one

it's like the only time I see your face,
is when mine is on my pillow case.
I don't wanna be awake baby.
- Evann McIntosh

BILLIE - 14 OCTOBER 2022
"the tickets are going to be up in a minutes" I announce nervously as I bounce on my seat, "are you guys ready?"

"yes billie, now stop bouncing on my couch" zoe says hitting my arm, I sit down staring at my phone and refreshing, "they're up" immediately everyone was try to get a ticket as fast as possible.

we've been trying to get concert tickets for kaiya's show but they get should out so quick.

kaiya was a ex-lover, we were each other's first relationship and first everything but we sort of drifted, which was mutual and within the year she had gotten famous for her music.

I don't want to get back in-touch for the media and such but I would love to go support, as I am a fan myself.

plus she lives in my dream, every night.

"I got it" I scream getting the ticket, I wait for everyone to finish and we all got tickets, "fuck yeah" I mutter taking a screenshot of it and save it.

kaiya and I dated when I was 13 to 16 and she was 14 to 17. during the time we didn't know what we were doing but we were in a relationship, we didn't know what runs a relationship or anything.

which is why we decided to just be friends.

but regardless of it, we lost our virginities to each other and first date, all of that shit.

it would be good to see her again.

FLASHBACK
"I don't know what I'm doing" kaiya says sitting up, making me giggle.

"I don't know either, do you want to watch a video together and do what they do?" I ask her sitting up.

"no, I will try to make you feel good, just lay back" she pushes me down and kisses me once again making me giggle.
FLASHBACK OVER

we were so innocent at the time but it is such a pure, core moment thinking about it now. I don't regret it at all, she was the right person to lose my virginity to.

just the thought of her flutters my heart.

we were able to talk to each other but our relationship felt more friendly than romantic.

"I'm going to see her" I mutter in disbelief staring at my ticket with wide eyes, "holy shit" I breath out letting out a nervous laugh.