seventeen

they all knew
we belong together.

BILLIE - 27 november 2022
"what the hell happened between you guys?" zoe asks leaning against the counter, "I knew something was going on but to cause that much trouble?"

"i don't know what happened last night either but I'm sorry your guys' night was ruined" i apologize making them wave me off.

"it was definitely better then the animal channel that plays on tv" zoey shrugs making me laugh, i feel arms wrap around me as I am leaning on the table, bent over.

"good morning" kaiya greets everyone before bending over me to cuddle into my neck, i lay my head over hers.

the girls stare at me with gentle or teasing smiles making me blush, "what are we doing today?" i ask, trying to ignore kaiya's hot breath on my neck.

"hiking and finneas wanted to make a fire outside" kaiya says muffled in my neck making me nod, i slightly turn my head to her and she presses a kiss on it making me jump a bit.

im really sensitive on my neck, it's my weak spot.

"you weren't in bed when i woke up" kaiya says to me lowly making me laugh, "we were doing a quick meeting with the girls" i joke.

"and im not a girl?"

"not when the meeting is about you" she laughs lowly and stands up right to turn me around and kiss me. she uses her hand to pick me up and wrap my legs around her waist.

"okay, not in the kitchen" drew stops us making me laugh and pull back, "she's right" i say against kaiya's lips and give her one last kiss before I get down.

"who is making breakfast with me?"

hours later, we're all taking a hike upwards to the mountains. willow kept her distance from me and kaiya, "so.. I have a small tour when we get back" kaiya says taking my hand.

"for how long?"

"a month tops, it's only 11 shows" she shrugs as we came to a stop, "but I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me, even if it's just for a few shows"

"I would love to but I don't know if I can, this is my break from work and as soon as this week is over then I can't take any other breaks" I tell her.

i pout a bit as I cup her face making her look at me, "I really wouldn't love to go baby, maybe I can even come out for one show or something" I tell her making her smile a bit.

"that's more than enough, I just want you there and around" she shrugs making me smile.

"you're making me fall in love with you again, you know that?" I ask with a teasing smile as I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"I thought you were already in love with me? damn, I must be doing a horrible job then" she says pulling me closer by the front of my pants.

"shut up" I giggle laying my head on her shoulder.

"I'm just joking, I'm falling in love with you too. i mean I already am and have been but we don't have to talk about that" she whispers in my ear kissing the side of my head.

"you are?" I tilt my head to look at her.

"I am"