sixteen

she'll never love you
quite like me.

BILLIE - 26 november 2022
"there's no way billie won three times in a row" claudia says shaking her head, i laugh collecting all the cards.

"i did! you guys just suck and can't play for shit" i stick out my tongue making them all groan, sore losers.

"she cheated, there's no way" zoey says giving me her cards, i laugh shuffling all the cards.

"it's what she does best" willow mutters loud enough for everyone making the air go quiet immediately.

i clear my throat glancing at her, "nobody cheated on you, we were never together" i tell her making her lift her head to look at me.

"so me and you didn't have sex and go on dates, was I not planning on asking you out?" she asks staring at me, she's trying to intimidate me.

"it was one date and you've been planning on asking me out for a year?" I put down the cards to give her my attention.

"I wanted to know you first but you didn't care about that, you didn't care about this relationship" she says standing up, i could feel kaiya losing her patience behind me.

"you only saw me once a week and at 3am for sex and you would leave before the sun was even out, you didn't want to know me and I didn't care for this relationship but I cared enough to not hurt you" she shakes her head letting out a little laugh.

"you didn't care for shit because you still went and kissed that bitch" she points at kaiya. i immediately know she messed up, kaiya's patience runs low.

"it wasn't the first time it definitely won't be the last" i shrug, "i was too busy trying not to hurt your feelings and turned down kaiya but that was a mistake" i stand up to walk away.

"fucking slut" she mutters making me turn around but kaiya got to her first and slams her into a wall.

"watching who the fuck you're calling a slut" she spat holding her neck.

"what you gonna do about it huh? hit me? she only cares for your money, she doesn't want your ass" before she could say anymore kaiya's fist connects with her jaw.

"try again and this time don't make up lies, i took her virginity when I had two dollar under my name. you're fucking pathetic" another punch on her jaw making everyone jump to pull them apart but nothing is working.

"Jesus, fucking dramatic asses" i mutter going to pull kaiya away, "stop fighting goddamn it" i shout.

"you just used me but your ego got bruised when kaiya came around and you won't admit it, stop acting like a bitch and just walk away. i don't want you. it's kaiya that I want, it will always be kaiya" I tell willow as finneas holds her up.

"can you both just be grown and stop fighting over a girl like little bitches" i sigh taking kaiya's hands, "can you get her cleaned up?" I ask finneas pointing at willow.

"yeah" i take kaiya to one of the bathrooms to get her cuts cleaned up.

"you really can't be loosing your temper like that" I tell her as I get her cleaned up.

"i know and ive been doing some management for my temper but she has built up so much anger in me, i just lashed out" she says watching me clean her cuts.

"mmh" i hum, "look at you fighting for me though, it's cute" i shrug making her chuckle.

"you're cute"

"and you're corny"