three

picture of you when I lay
my head on the pillow.

BILLIE - 28 October 2022
"you had nothing to worry about billie, you had a great time, didn't you?" maeve asks putting her arm around my shoulders, I laugh wrapping my arm around her waist and nod.

"I did, thank you guys" I thank them, they did agree to spend their money to come with me and see her just once, zoe and drew even camped outside for me.

"it's no problem, the girl could have at least gave you a real kiss though" drew says with a shrug and they all agree.

"you guys are forgetting that she's in a relationship" I tell them as we make our way towards the exit.

"who told you that?" a big part of me wanted to turn around and jump in her arms right now but another part of me wants to run away for some reason.

i slowly turn around giving her a small smile, she smiles with her hands shoved in her front pockets, "hi"

"hi billie"

I turn away from her feeling my face heat up with blush, she meets and hugs maeve before moving onto zoe and drew, who she already knew.

"can I get a hug?" she asks making me step up to her and she slightly bends down to hug me around my waist, she immediately tightens her hold on me as I wrap my arms around her neck.

i let out a deep sigh holding onto her and she places her head on the crook of my neck. ive always thought she gives really good hugs, hugs that leave you craving more for days.

"you're taller than I remember" I say still holding her, she doesn't seem to want to let go as she rubs my sides over my shirt and every now and then she would squeeze a bit.

"you're taller too, by an inch or two but you've grown" she says pulling back with a slight smirk, i roll my eyes folding my arms as her hands stay on my waist standing closely.

"yeah and you grew like a whole foot taller, geez" I say looking up at her, she smiles glancing around the empty venue and between me and my friends.

"growth sprout" she shrugs dropping her hands, "how are you doing? it's been so long since ive last seen you" her slightly smile makes my smile widen.

"I've been good, I've been really good actually" she nods listening intensely, "it was such a pain getting your tickets though and it left a big whole in my bank account" I tell her making her laugh.

"if I knew I would be seeing you, I would have got you guys in for free but im sure we can work something and i will pay you back one way or another" she says tilting her head.

flirtation is basically dripping off her voice.

"you definitely can, in many ways" I didn't want to overstep incase she was in fact in a relationship.

she bites her lip glancing at mine before letting out a sigh, "you've done really well for yourself, I mean look at you doing sold out shows and shit" I tease making her laugh.

"yeah.. it is pretty great" she mutters before she can say anymore, zoey shows up, her rumored girlfriend telling her they need to go.

"I have a lot of press I need to do today but I would love to see you again" she says pulling out her phone, "how about you give me your number and I'll make sure to text you tonight" she opens the phone and hands it to me.

i put my number in and call my phone so I can save her number before handing it back, "you better text me" I point at her.

"I definitely will, ill see you soon?"

"maybe" she laughs leaning down to kiss my cheek.

"I'll definitely see you soon" she says against my cheek making me let out a small giggle subconsciously, she flashes me a smile before waving to my friends as she walks away.

as soon as she's out of sight, I widen my eyes feeling my face turn red, "oh she definitely wants you" maeve is the first to say making them all agree.

my phone dings just then making me pull it out as we fully make it out of the venue.

+416 467 3469
i couldn't wait until tonight to text you.