Prologue - Closer

Hwa young's POV

I was taking bath in my Royal bath, i am not afraid, i am not afraid , i am not afraid of him.

I was saying this continuously in my head but i don't know if i mean it or not.

I hope he will forgive me for doing this but also at the end of the day i am doing this for our people to keep them safe.

I still remember few days ago how my Uncle PARK JIN told me to act like i am a soul shifter, he is supposed to protect me not put me on the spot for soul shifter to attack me. I swear if i really become a soul shifter he will be the one i will feed on.

I hope Go won-ah is not angry with me.

Knock knock- Your highness, Crown prince is coming inside.

What, what is he doing here.

Me - Don't let him--

Go won enters - Why am i not allowed to come in here.

When he looked at me , he stared at me and i did that too.

Time stopped for us

The tension was high, i couldn't breathe properly.

It was the first time i saw him with thin clothes and it was also my first time, i have ever shown my body covered in a thin cloth in which you can figure out my body shape , showing my shoulders, collerbone small amount of cleavage to anyone.

Go won POV -

When i heard about the rumours that my wife Crown Princess Hwa young is soul shifter, i thought that was not true.
But when i observed her daily routines little more, she is acting little suspicious.

She is not coming in my chamber frequently like she did before even not letting me visit hers.

She is avoiding talking to me and eye contact too.

She used to give me joyful feelings, but now all i can feel about her through her actions is anxious and stressed.

She used to be with me always , trying to fight for my attention but now she is not, this makes me craves for her attention more.

I don't know since when but i started missing her presence and her teasing.

I have to find out about what is going on with her.

I entered her bath house without any delay, but that made me regret my actions.