Chapter -2 First time (Edited)

8 year's old Go Won's ( Crown prince ) POV

I am Crown Prince of Daeho
Being the only heir of my family i got all the love and support from my parents.

When i was 1 year old my fate was declared by my Father the King of Daeho that i was born to rule this country and to bring peace between Daeho and Raon

When i was 1 year old , Raon country was blessed with a Princess.

My Father proposed an idea of a friendly and peaceful relation between the two countries by the Marriage of the Princess & Mine

They agreed with some conditions of my engagement with the princess when she will be 7 years old and married when she will become 20 years old.

Today the Princess Hwa young turned 7 years they invited us on the celebration of her birthday,also the engagement of both us.

I don't like this idea of our marriage decided by our fathers without our consent and also it will be our first time meeting they are ready to seal this deal with engagement.

I have never met her, i don't know what she looks like, i don't know anything about her.

But what can i do , before being the Crown prince i am just a boy of my parents who can do nothing about all this.

When we reached the palace of Raon , it was the most beautiful and mesmerizing view, almost a magical world.

So i guess it's true they have some connections with the magical world.

The King and Queen of Raon greeted us with their people and servants in large numbers.

I was afraid to be  the center of attention, so i hid behind my father and sneaked a peak to the King And Queen, what i saw that, i was not the only one hiding.

When i saw the King and Queen they gave me a warm and kind smile, the feeling was so fresh and heart warming.

Then i saw her, Crown Princess of Raon  she was hiding behind the king and looked at me.

When i saw her she looked beautiful, a bit scared to see us.

This moment feels normal, no butterflies, it was like i was looking at beauty but with no romantic feelings.

I hope she also know about this deal and dislikes the idea of this deal just like me.

Hwa Young's POV
She is 7 years old

Today my mother told me about the arrival of  The king of Daeho and the Crown prince.

I didn't know why they were coming, mother told me a big celebration will going to takes place.

King of Raon ( my father)-
Our lovely hwa young-ah, what are you thinking about?

Me-  Father what is this celebration about and why are they coming here?

Father- It's just our way to show them the beauty of our world.

Queen of Raon (My mother)-
Crown princess, you should be on your way to be ready for today's big celebration. Court lady Min sung please help the Crown princess.

Me - Yes, Her royal highness.

The Queen was formal to her daughter,even when addressing each other.

After getting ready for the celebration she met ,the King of Daeho and Crown Prince.

When she saw the Crown Prince she thought he was someone she could spend her time playing like a good friend but also something weird Butterflies were flying inside her belly.
But still find the courage to give him a little smile while hiding behind her Father.

She was too small to know what this feeling was.

Gowon's pov-

When she looked at me, she was smiling.

I didn't know what to do, so i looked at my Father.

Father (King of Daeho)-
Go won-ah crown Princess is smiling at you , you should do the same, always make sure to make her happy.

So i did as father said
When i smiled at her, her smile widened, it feels like so many butterflies surrounding her, she looked so beautiful.

At the Celebration Ceremony hall-

King of Raon- It was such an honour to meet , King of Daeho and Crown Prince.
We heard about your country and it's wonderful magical powers and spells.

King of Daeho- It was an honour for us too. I also heard alot about your country- The people, the stories of legends and also the magical powers you have.

Queen of Raon - We will love to unite both of our countries power together to make a better future by tying the knots of marriage between The Crown Prince of Daeho  and The Crown Princess of Raon.

Go won & Hwa young - What????

The images i took from google they are not mine.
Credited to their rightful owner.