Chapter 1- Princess of Joy (edited)

16 Years before

This part is from Hwa young as
7year's old child

Hwa Young's POV

Hi i am Princess of Raon.
It's a neighbouring country of korea.
My country Raon meaning joyful or happy.

The people of my country called Bo-reum dal meaning full moon.

For us the Moon is our God because according to our history,

There was a time when our kingdom was attacked by some foreign country to capture our country in the nighttime, our late king and queen fought back with their army to protect us.

When our late king was about to stab  from behind by the foreign country king,
the moon shined so bright it reflected the king's sword and blinded the foreign King for some seconds.

It helped our king to finish him off and fight to end the war.

But the amount of enemy army was huge , so the people of our country also joined and fought to save the country and Royals for the sake of Better Future.

The late King and Queen my grandparents were always very good and kind to all the people, on that day he received all the kindness and goodness back from people.

Our country won the war from  a foreign country , also got our safety back.
From that day they or any other country never attacked us again.

We gained huge power on that day and people talked about our power all over the world, it also influenced some countries to be feared about our power.
Especially Daeho , we were at cold war with them because of some of our magical history.
And they also found a solution at the time of my birth.

The late King(Grandfather )told the story of war to everyone and from then on we all worshipped "The Moon as our God" and the time of
"Full Moon" we pray and celebrate like a festival in the name of all the people , we dance and sing - be Happy in their memories like they always wanted us to be , but at the end of the night all of us cry in front of the place where they sacrifices their lives for us.

The people of my country also named after them "Bo-reum dal" meaning "Full Moon"

I am the only heir of my parents.
Both of them love me like Court lady Ms.Shin weol says.
But they never showed it to me, they just talked to me, only to tell me to be the "Great princess" this country deserves.

My Father "The King" sometimes takes me to teach me how to Hunt and Archery.

Just teaching me like a Master not as a Father.

I don't dislike this treatment because they don't completely ignore me , they sometimes talk to me, just sometimes.

I live in this huge palace but still i feel empty inside.

Until that day when he arrived at palace.

On that day also i found out about something about a deal made on the day of my birth.

Ps. The photo is not mine.

The country is based on author's imagination and the history is also based on my imagination.

I took the inspiration of the names from a song , i will later tell.

The names and palaces hold so many secrets for this story.