Chapter -12 Dream

Crown Prince pov

Today is the 3rd day and The Crown Princess still hasn't opened her eyes.

I was sitting just beside her everyday and wondering when I would get to see her eyes and start arguing with her.

I can say i am equally worried for her  and missing her.

I held her soft hands qnd pray to god please wake up and open your eyes.

      Suddenly she clutched my hands tight and her facial expressions was somehow looked frightened.

Nurse NURSE!!!! Call the ROYAL PHYSICIAN NOW!!!
I shouted from the top of my lungs.

      --------------------------------

Inside Hwa Young's Dream-

I was walking endlessly for a long time but i couldn't figure out where i was going.
It's pretty surprising to me my feet are not hurting, it's like i can't feel anything no pain , no emotions nothing.

Then i saw a large ray of light from far above just at the corner, so i followed it but it looks like it's size is getting smaller.

   I frowned if i am following it why it's size is decreasing??
I stopped my feet and then i realised i am not heading toward it but ut was heading towards me and at fast speed. I turned around quickly to runaway but when i look back it was coming closer , closer and closer

I can feel the heat of it and i stumbled on something, i didn't realise there was a stone and now it's too late to get up on my feets.

When i look at it was so close to my almost blinding my eyes and i screamed aloud while covering my face with my hands

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

And then i felt numb again, nothing and when i uncovered my face i saw that ray of lights stopped midair just right infront of me on one arm distance.

I wanted to touch it and i did suddenly I heard a women screamed

            STAY AWAY
     DON'T COME CLOSER

i woken up sweating too much and gasping for air.

- Breath Your Royal Highness Breathe and calmly feel your heartbeat.

A man looked more like a physician standing to my left and saying all of this - You're too close
I said and smacked his face away.

A sudden laughter I heard of a man and i wanted to smack him to.
I followed what the physician said and put my hands to my Chest near my heart but wait .....

Am i dead i couldn't feel my heartbeat.

Am i ghost whatttt!!!
I screamed but someone covered my mouth.

I looked towards my right and my oh my- how can someone look this handsome in broad daylight.

I saw Crown Prince standing at my right looking in to my eyes it's like i want freeze this moment.

           --------------------------------

Author's Pov -
______________

In the medical room a chaos occured

Jang uk , Dang gu ,Seo Yul and The Queen was looking at the scenes unfolding in front of them .

The silence was loud because two hearts sync their heartbeats.