Chapter 6- Destiny

Both of us lifted our faces to look at each other

He was looking as handsome as every time I looked at him.

He was just staring at me without saying anything and so was i.

I can't believe i am married to the Crown Prince.

My fate sealed with him for my whole life.

The talk i had with my Mother started running into my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Hwa young's Chamber

The maids preparing me for the wedding, all of them running here and there because i came late in here.

Is the Crown Princess ready?

I heard the Queen of Raon spoke with authority in her voice.

Head Court lady- Apology Your Highness but we need more time.

Queen of Raon- All of you are so slow, tell me exactly when she will be ready?

Me - It's not their fault, i was late.

Queen of Raon - Privacy!
She said in loud voice.

Everyone left i can sense the intensity in the air because of her cold aura.
My back was turned towards her and i couldn't face her right now.

Me - I am sorry but i am already late, i need some-

Queen of Raon- When will you grow up and be responsible just for once.
She said in a little bit calmer tone.

She was touching my shoulders while fixing my hanbok and come infront of me.

I was a little bit taller then my mother but still she never leaves any chance to make me feel smaller then her , i bet even on my wedding day she is here to insult me.

Queen of Raon- Stand firm and
fix your posture you are going to be The Future Queen of Daeho, stand proud Hwa young.
As your mother i am here to tell you something.
She said while patting my cheeks.

My eyes teared up a little bit but I choose to hide it maintaining my cold expression. I don't want to break my walls in front of my mother.

For the first time in all these years i couldn't see her As the "Queen of Raon" but As "my Mother" which I wanted to see for a long time.

I nodded my head.

Me - Yes Mother.

She smiled - I know i haven't shown my affection towards you alot of times but i want to say i am really proud of you today.