03.

red thread.

03. she forgets herself easily, goldfish memory

___________

1920s, Chicago.

Her hand laid comfortably on the other girl's thigh, squeezing every now and then when the stranger let out a moan. All Foster could think about was the girl's lips on her neck and the blood flowing freely down her throat.

Feeling the first girl fall limp, Foster turned to the redhead behind her, her lips easily finding her way to the girl of whom she can't even remember. The girl, lets call her Jane, moaned at the taste of blood when her tongue entered Foster's mouth. Pulling away, Foster left trails of kisses across the girl's jaw and then went down her neck until she landed on the jugular veins.

Giving it a sloppy open mouth kiss, Foster smirked when Jane moaned and then let her bloodlust take over. Foster relished in the cries of ecstasy from her victim until Jane fell limp and Foster pushed her body aside.

Foster easily crawled out of the car, paying no attention to the man calling out for his wife, Jane. Her eyes moved to across the street when she saw Stefan shutting the door to another vehicle before walking over.

"Did you have a good dinner?" he asked as Foster looped her arm with his.

She hummed in though before giving him a smirk. "I suppose, though I could go for some dessert."

Stefan knocked on the door to the secret bar and a large man opened it, his eyes roaming the two siblings appraisingly before letting them walk through.

"Guess who my eyes have just spied, ladies and gentleman. Looking for a good time tonight, Salvatore's?" Foster looked at Gloria and sent her wink before letting go of Stefan and sauntering down the stairs.

"Save me a dance, Gloria," she heard Stefan say, shaking her head as she laughed.

Spying a waiter, Foster moved and reached for the glass of champagne before it was captured by another. "Oh, please, help yourself," Foster mused, eyeing the blonde.

"Oh I always do," she said, her accent velvety. "Careful, Miss Salvatore." Foster smirked as the girl leaned in, barely brushing their lips before going to whisper in her ear. "You're still wearing your date. She's lovely."

Pulling back, Foster looked down at the her dress and saw just a small spot of blood, slightly deeper than the red on her dress. She looked back up and watched the blonde walk away, her hips swaying as she did.

"Who was that?" Stefan asked, coming from behind her.

Foster pursed her lips in thought. "I'm not sure, but I'm going to find out."

"Hm, not if I do first," Stefan muttered, both their eyes trained on the blonde. "You're playing a risky game, Foster. I'm irresistible."

Foster shot him a mock pout before her red lips twisted into a smirk. "Aw, Stef, you know I love a good risk. Besides, I'm so much irresistible than you."

___________

"Welcome back to Chicago, Salvatores."

Foster stepped out of the SUV, her eyes roaming over the parking garage until they landed on Klaus. "What are we doing here?" she heard Stefan ask.

"I know how much you two loved it here." Foster furrowed her eyebrows at Klaus as he opened up a side door. "Bringing back memories from the good old ripper days?"