Chapter One, This yogurt is moldy

I opened my eyes to feel someone nudging me while talking, " y/n, wake up we're at the school" it was Gerard. "Huh what?" "School, we're at the school" i sat up, realizing i had passed out. I quickly grabbed my bag and hurried off the bus behind gerard.

It was weird entering the school again, it was the same as always yet still different. I grabbed a milk carton and blueberry yogurt cup from off of the breakfast cart and made my way to the corner metal bench where i always sat.

I began drinking my milk and scrolling on instagram when a familiar voice spoke from above me. "Can I sit next to you?". I looked up to see Gerard holding a bagel in his hands, "uh sure I don't mind" I said.

Gerard calmly sat down next to me unwrapping his bagel, he then started sneaking more bagels and snacks out of his hoodie pocket. He definitely noticed me staring cause his familiar flowery blush began to blossom across his face.

I turned my attention back towards my phone screen, i was on a video of yesterdays Green Day concert. I wasn't able to go however cause they were playing 2 hours away and it was a school night.

"Is that green day?" The older boy asked enthusiastically. "Oh uh yeah! It is! I like their music" i responded looking up into his eyes, "do you like green day?" I asked. "I LOVE green day!" He said a little too loud causing other people to turn and stare at us. Gerard then proceeded to sink down into his hoodie embarrassed by all the newfound attention, "ah sorry i didnt mean to embarrass you, i just got excited".

"Oh dont worry your fine! Im not embarrassed" i said trying to re assure him. Gerard warmly smiled at me proceeding to turn and eat his bagels, there was something so adorable about his mannerisms. The way he stammers and fidgets with his sleeves, or how he talks using the side of his mouth, hell even the way he eats is adorable.

I went to eat my yogurt i had grabbed, grabbing a spoonful i sat there staring intensely at what lied in front of me. "What the actual hell" i said visibly upset. "What is it?" Gerard asked concerned and slightly worried, i then showed him my spoon. A spoonful of fuzzy yogurt covered in black splotches, "ew what the fuck" Gerard said slightly giggling. " i know right, i cant believe this schools trying to poison me" i said in a joking manner. I giggled more when out of the corner of my eye i saw Gerard checking his bagels.

I was busy admiring him when brain rattled back to how i never noticed him before ultimately leading to me asking. "Hey how come I've never seen you around here?" Gerard looked up from his food, "me and my family just moved here actually!" He said. Of course he's a transfer that explains it perfectly, "oh really?" I asked "yeah my brother mikey goes to the middleschool next door".

I listened to him very carfully focusing on everything he was saying, Gerards voice was so pretty and melodic itd be hard to not listen to him.
I wanted to continue our conversation, hes just so fun to have a conversation with but sadly the bell rang. The bell excusing our half eaten breakfast and ordering us to our first class. "Hey ive gotta get to class but ill see you at lunch if youd like" i offered smiling, "yeah id like that!" Gerard said smiling with his tiny cute teeth. With a smile like that one couldnt help but blush, so i waved bye and quickly hurried off hoping he didnt notice how flustered i was.

I headed off putting my things in my locker swiftly walking down to my homeroom class.