Chapter 3

Jason point of view
I have to find some evidence on Toby so him and spencer will brake up but wat this kid is squeaky clean just then I got a text from an unknown number
DONT SAY I HAVE NEVER HELPED YOU LOOK IN HIS PAST AND DIG SOME STUFF UP HE COULD BE HIDING A HUMAN OR TWO BACK THERE-A
I was shocked did Toby kill someone in his past. I disused what I had to do was hack into his phone so I called the one person I knew who could do it.MONA
I was at mona's house and I knocked on the door she came hear and asked what I wanted. I need you to hack into Toby's phone for me. Mona then had a big smile on her face I thought you would never ask. I was at Mona's for a long time an then I got a call from Aria.
Jason-Hey baby
Aria- hey
Jason-whats up
Aria- I was wondering if I could come over tonight my parents are fighting and I just can't take it anymore.
Jason- sure you can but I will be there a couple minutes after you I'm doing something really important.
Aria- take all the time you need baby see you when you get here love you
Jason- love you to
Mona was looking at me In shock and then finnely broke the silence when she heard a beep she said give me your phone I gave her my phone and then I had all of Toby's stuff on my phone. Then a call came in and it was off Toby's phone.
Toby-hey why are you calling me
Unknown- I new you home with me and the two babys
Toby-I told you those kids were a mistake we were drunk and we are only 17 I'm living my life and you can have those children bye your self and then he hung up.
Luckily I recorded this message and all I had to do was to get Aria to hear it and then she would show spencer.
I walked into my house to see Aria making dinner for the two of us she then looked at me and smiled. I went up be hind her and wrapped my arms around her. After that we than ate and then I set my plan into action. After Aria found out she was hurt about what was happening so she went over to Spencer's and showed her I went with her just in case something went bad.
Aria point of view
I went over to Spencer's to show her and as I walk in the door I see Toby in there and I got so angry I went up and slapped him in the face he just looked at me HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM SPENCER. Spencer came running down an asked me what was going on. Toby has been keeping a big secret from you he has two children.
WHAT spencer screamed. How could you Toby you lied to me I can't trust you anymore GET OUT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN spencer was really hurt I could tell.