CHAPTER 10

THAT NIGHT
it was time to send the text so i just told the girls i had to goto the bathroom and brought both phones i sent it to my phone so the girls wouldent think about it.
5 PRETTY LITTLELIARS BUTONES BETTER THEN THE REST YALL THINK ALISON IS ALL SO GREAT BUT IN PARIS I DONT THINK SO ALISON HIDES ALOT SHE IS JELOUS OF ALL YOU WATCH YOUR BACKS SHE COULD TURN ON YALL REALLY FAST JUST ASK ARIA WHAT HAPPENED IN PARIS SHE WILL TELL
SORRY BITCHES-A
I ran back to the room and showed the girls and they asked what A was talking about and i told them what happened and emily just ran out the house i told the girls i got her and texted A to come.we were out side and i was taking to emily
Are you okay-Aria
No i cant believe she would do that to me I ...I thought she loved me i guess it was all a lie- Emily
what are you going to do then-Aria
revenge-Emily
right when she said that A came out frombehind a treeand asked if we would join the A team emily jumped up and said yes. Im already on the team and emily just looked atme and smiled. my plan was working and A gave emily a phone and we were on our way.
THE NEXT DAY
my wedding is going to be in the summer im so happy i finlley will be happy and there is nothing alison can do about it. after a while i was tired of going over wedding stuff so i just took a break.i went to dakotas room and started paying with him he just made me so happy. after a while i got tired of being alone so i called Emily and asked her if she wants to come spend the night and hang out and talk about some stuff andofcourseshe said yes i was happy that sh said yes but at the same time scared.she finnely arrived and i was so happy i wasnt alone with the kids and dogs all by myself. after a while the kids went to sleep and emily went home we were going to be meeting in a few hours in ravenswood to plan our next attack. i asked hanna if she could watch the babys so i could do some arions. i was in ravenswood and today we finnely will get tofind out who started the A team and i dont care who it is we will ruin alisons life.
RAVENSWOOD
we were in ravenswood and we met A and the first thing it said waas Aria dont get mad at me. they then took there mask off and i could not believe my eyes it was JASON.it was jason the whole time i started to scream at him and oh i was pissed:
SO IT WAS YOU THAT DID ALL THIS TO ME - aria
no baby i joined the team after you and emily did i couldnt let alison get away with everything that she did to yall. I was so happy that Jason was looking out for me but I still have a secret of my own and I can't even tell Jason that I'm pregnant again.I'm going to tell jason that I'm pregnant again. When I told him he started to freak out and I was wondering what was so bad that I was pregnant again.
4 months later
today i had to go in and see what the gender is of the baby is and the messed up part in all this isjason wont go to the docters with me to find out the gender imjust so fucking mad that he would make me go by myself. i was at the doctors and they told me i was having a boy. im so excited. the next morning i woke up and i was taking the kids to the day care and when i got hit and then everything went black.
IN THE HOSPITAL
i wake up in the hospital and the first thing that comes to mind are my babys and that i just got in a car acciendnt and i started freaking out .the doctor comes in and tells me that three of my babys didnt make it. i was in tears he told me the olny one that made it was Dakota i was happy but at the same time i was in tears. after a while i fell asleep when i woke up jason was at my side and asked me why i was crying so i told him and he started to bust into tears.
3 DAYS LATER
they relised me a day ago and im really deppressed about my dauthers dying and all i can think about is why me.why did it have to be my kids. i got so sad and i thought to myselfits time to find out who did this to my babys so i texted everyone on my A phone except jason and emily cause they would try to stop me so the first one i texted was MONA. she would help me find out who did this and helpme get revenge im so tired of everyone trying to hurt me its my turn to hurt them. i was around everyone and told them the plan and they all agreed we just have to find out who hit me. we were watch it and icant beilve my eyes it was ALISON that hit m and didnt help me at all.i wasa so mad how could she do that to me. ugh that bitch is going to pay. i started to laugh and mona started to look at me funny. she knew what i was thinking and started to smile to.payback is going to be a bitch. i was cring all night i still cant believe alison would do this to meand i told jason and he didnt beilieve mehe thought i was going crazy andtold me i wasnt stable so he was going to take dakota and the dogs and go to his parents for a little while till im not acting like this.
5 MONTHS LATER
jason is still not home and i have lost it. he told methat we cant get married till i start acting right. that was the end of it i couldnt take it anymore . i went to someone so i could just forget about all of this so i went on drugs and started to cut my self their was no point to live anymore.i didnt even clean the mess up cause it would make me want to do it again. the nextmorning i was crying and then i heard the door open. i didnt think that anyone woud come and check on me so i didnt care anymore. then all of a sudden jason walksin and sees me and starts frealing out cause all the blood then he looked at me and ran and held me he said i need to go get help and i agreed he brought me to wren and i told him everything well that was a mistake he sent me to radley.