chapter 9

Jasons point of veiw
i was getting ready to propose to Aria and i asked toby, caleb, spencer, hanna, emily, And alison if they would like if we all went on a date together.they allsaid yes so thats going to hapen tonight. now allihave to do is get a babysitter for the three kids and the dogs will go with them of course. ever since we got the two dogs there has not been any problems and charlot and dakota have really attached to each other really fast its just so cute. Now lizzy and Aria have connected right when we got her and im just so happy. i called up arias parenets and told them that i was proposing to aria and asked if they could watch the kids and the dogs tonight.they asked me why the dogs and i told them dakota wont stop screaming if charlot is notby him at all times and if lizzy is home alone she starts freaking out and desroys the house. they said it would be fine if the babys and the dogs stayed at their house tonight and that they are very happy that i am proposing to aria. now it was time to propse to aria tonight.i was getting ready for tonight and aria walk into the room and asked what are we doing tonight and i said its a suprise and to get ready. she was wearing this lime green dress withhot pink heels. her hair was curled and she was wearing light make-up. we got the kids in the car and of course dakota had to have charlot by him so she was on the floor under him and lizzy was in the front by aria. we were on our way to the resturant and i got a text from A.
YOU FINNELY LISTENED TO ME BUT WILL THINGS GO AS PLANNED OUR WILL SOMETHIING BACK FIRE DONT STAY OUT TO LATE OR THERE WILL BEBAD THINGS OH YEA ASK YOUR SISTER ABOUT PARIS SHE GOT HURT JUST AS BAD AS ARIA DID
-A
what was A talking about she gothurt just as bad. Ali is hiding something and im goingtofind out. we arrive at the resturant and isee that alison and emily have made it. we walk in and wait for the others to come. about five minutes later the rest are here.they dont know that me and the boys and of course emily are all proposing tonight. tonight is going to be an amazing night.
Arias point of veiw
i was so suprised to see all the girls here and i was so happy.i have not felt like my self latly and im kinda nervous someything bad will happen tonight i just dont know what.i was onmy phone checking on the kids when i got a text from an unknown number.
ARIA HAVE FUN TONIGHT CAUSE YOULL BE UP CRYING FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS HOPE YOU DIDNT LOVE YOUR BABY BOY CAUSE HES MINE TILL I SAY SO-A OH YEA IF YOU DONT STAY THEIR BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO CHARLOT AND DAKOTA-A
i was so scared what was this monster going to do to my baby boy and my pup. we were done withdinner and dessert came out for each couple and on top of everyone was a ring jason, toby, caleb, and emily got down one on knee and proposed i started to cry they were happy tearing and scared tears combined. i said yes and pulled jason intoa pasionat kiss kiss i was happy. i then we were on our way to pick up the babys and when we got there the front door was wide open and the police was there. ihurryed up and got out and started to freak out. they asked me if the kids here were mine and i said yes and the dogs were to. they told me one of the babys were missing and one of the dogs. i was on the ground in teaars. why was A doing this to me i never did anything to them. then i remeber all the bad things Ali did to people and it hit me they are all getting revenge on alison. That was the last straw Alison went to far its time for my revenge. Its time alison gets what coming to her. i ran to thewoods and called the unknown number when i did i heard ringing behind me and i turned around. i saw a person in a black hoodieand i knew it was A. I want in on what ever your planning on alison. its time forher to feel the pain im in and i dont care if i put her inher grave. A look at me and handed me a hoodie and i put it in my purse and walked out of the woods.
THE NEXT DAY
i went to the bew to get a coffee why jason was watching the girls for me and someone in a black hoodiewalked in and told m to follow and i did. we were in a black car and the persongave me a phone and told me to use it when i need to call anyone in the contacts and that they were all on the A team and that i was the newest memeber. my first task wa toscar the girls and to make alison fear A. that would be really easy ican just tellher secert to everybody.wow thisis going to be so easy. A even told me where to find my son and pup that they need him in jail for the inside job.
AT HOME
I acted like i was sleeping and said i had a dream and i think i know where dakota and charlot is. we went to EZRA FITZ house and thats were i found them i called the cops and he was arrested. i went to the bathroom and called the main A and told it the news.i walked out and went to my baby boy. all ihope is he does not end up like this. its time to text the girls and scar them and hurt alison so i take the phone A gave me out and start texting:
YOU BITCHES THINK IWAS GONE AND YALL COULD HAVE YALLS HAPPY ENDING WELL YALL ARE WRONG IM BACK AND ITS GOING TO BE HARDER WATCH YOUR BACKS BICHES
-A
i then sent that and i went back to the room with the girls i sent it to my phone so they would not think about me sending it and when i got back in there they all had scared faces. tonight i would send them what ali did it would be the perfct thing toruin their friendship and poor emily would be hurt but i got something for her its perfect her whole world will crash done.